YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Its my Ms birthday - couldnt go... but just jumped round my FRONT room so much i think I have just annoyed the whole of bristol... Just been out to smoke the lucky Cigar I have been saving for ages!

THIS IS WHAT WE DESERVED FOR THE LAST 2 GAMES! TIME FOR THE SEASON TO START BOYS... WE HAVE PROBLEMS BUT WE HAVE JUST PROVED WE CAN OUTPLAY ANYONE IN THIS LEAGUE.....

EEEEEEEIIIIIIII EEEEIIIII EEEIIIII OOOOOO... UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO!!!!

steptoe.gif

“I think they’ve been used to Premier League-type football – pass, pass, pass.”

Moore added: “It’s very difficult at this level. You look at this level now, there’s not a lot of teams who play like that.”

No, but this one does :grin:

Two times, two times. Play the full game, fool! :mrt:

Guest sheridans_world

RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!! RONNIE RONNIE RONNIE BORE!!

Guest sheridans_world
Surprised....you didn't make it?

Went to Forest instead :disappointed: - couldnt really get the time off work...

Edited by sheridans_world

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ACTUALLY SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After we had celebrated two 'pretend goals' it all came to those who had waited!

Pretend you're happy when you're Blue

It isn't very hard to do

And you'll find happiness without an end

Whenever you pretend

Remember anyone can dream

And nothing's bad as it may seem

The little things you haven't got

Could be a lot if you pretend

You'll find a love you can share

One you can call all your own

Just close your eyes, Latics'll be there

You'll never be alone

And if you sing this melody

You'll be pretending just like me

The world is mine, it can be yours, my friend

So why don't you pretend?

The pretend goals felt good but nothing like the real thing - the scenes were reminiscent of Scunny away last season!

Hope there's no need to pretend we've scored from now on. :ktf:

why or why did i decide at last min not to goooooooooooo

The lad in front of me had a 'feeling' it would be worth going. Originally when buying his ticket he was due to start work this morning at 9.30am. Then his shift was changed to a 5.00am start but, because of his 'feeling', he still went to PP. Even a 0-0 would have made his trip worthwhile, after such a good performance, but oh boy, how he was rewarded!!!

It'll go down as one of his classic Latics' memories.

MOORE, MORE, MOORE, HOW DO YOU LIKE IT? HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?

the scenes were reminiscent of Scunny away last season!

Thats just what it reminded me of, there's nothing like scoring an injury time winner or equaliser to get the fans going wild.

A great night that will live long in the memory and will certainly go down as one of my best ever away days with the blues.

A slight aside, but did anyone see what happened with the chance Smalley had? I was already celebrating only to see the ball going away from goal. What was it, backspin, invisible forcefield, it was actually 6 feet higher than it looked and hit the bar?

A slight aside, but did anyone see what happened with the chance Smalley had? I was already celebrating only to see the ball going away from goal. What was it, backspin, invisible forcefield, it was actually 6 feet higher than it looked and hit the bar?

To be fair it came at him quite quickly and he just tried to guide it goalwards but it just drifted wide, still probably should have done better with it though.

To be fair it came at him quite quickly and he just tried to guide it goalwards but it just drifted wide, still probably should have done better with it though.

But from my viewpoint it was going straight into the net :unsure: Perhaps the angle deceived me but I was mighty puzzled when it wasn't a goal