Chris Porter - Interesting

Sounds a little odd but know a bloke who is a parcel delivery driver. Today he went to Adidas in Cheshire where he picked up a pair of boots addressed to Mr Chris Porter, Oldham Athletic Football Club.

How odd, has he not told them he's moved or is there something that we haven't been told.............yet?

This is not one of the my mates mate has seen a man who knows another man story.

This is fact, and i have seen the photographic proof.

I'm more inclined to believe that its a mix up by adidas though.

Sounds a little odd but know a bloke who is a parcel delivery driver. Today he went to Adidas in Cheshire where he picked up a pair of boots addressed to Mr Chris Porter, Oldham Athletic Football Club.

How odd, has he not told them he's moved or is there something that we haven't been told.............yet?

This is not one of the my mates mate has seen a man who knows another man story.

Maybe they are burning them in some sort of ritualistic cleansing voodoo ceremony???!!! :wink:

Ive seen stranger things in football, but if he comes back here i'll eat BB80's cat....

Edited by BigfinLatic

Could they be Exhibit A in a legal case relating to interpretation of contract conditions? :mmm:

Lets nick his Lee Nobes oudor eaters out of them before we forward them on so he gets injured again :grin:

Maybe Shez plans a Fergie style boot to one of Oldhams many underperforming players foreheads? My vote would go to Allot at the moment (it would of been Thommo but he's injured)

Line it up and let rip Shezzer! :stretcher:

Maybe Shez plans a Fergie style boot to one of Oldhams many underperforming players foreheads? My vote would go to Allot at the moment (it would of been Thommo but he's injured)

Line it up and let rip Shezzer! :stretcher:

didnt allott play the ball to lee hughes in the build up to tuesdays winner?

i stand corrected it was Hughes who passed to Liddell.

and allott who passed to hughes like i said originally? thought so

and allott who began the crewe comeback

and allott who kept the ball in to set up ricketts miss v northampton

so thats 6 points, should be 7

yeah hes not wellens blah blah blah but killer replaced wellens, not allott

Right so Allott didn't make the pass to Hughes? He did. Hughes then onto Liddell.

1 pass and 1 goal doesn't make up for several poor performances?

Dazanthe i don't think 1 person on this thread has mentioned Wellens have they?

Not sure whet your getting at but i don't think Allot himslef could say he played well since re-signing. Yes he scored a goal against Crewe and made a pass in the build up to a goal but he is underperforming is he not?

no one has mentioned wellens but its been used as a stick to beat allott with on numerous occasions.

i dont believe in his role as a 'steddie eddie' that he has underperformed that much, im not sayin id pick him but i dont see the point of stickin the boot in on a sub. look what happened with macca, i believe allott has the same attitude and that can only be commended.

no one has mentioned wellens but its been used as a stick to beat allott with on numerous occasions.

i dont believe in his role as a 'steddie eddie' that he has underperformed that much, im not sayin id pick him but i dont see the point of stickin the boot in on a sub. look what happened with macca, i believe allott has the same attitude and that can only be commended.

I don't doubt Allot's commitment/attitude to the club at all, he is a blue at heart but i don't think that we are in any kind of a financial position to be paying money for subs. We bought 2 players in the summer with him included which suggests to me he was brought in to start games not come on as a sub.

I was only jesting with the boot in the face Fergie joke but he does need a kick up the ass as he hasn't played anywhere near as well as when he came here for Chesterfield.

I think he'll come good in the end but he IMO he is one of several players who have let the team down recently with below par performances and i'm sure Allot would say the same.

Edited by shezisgod2007

Hang On.... Didn't this thread start by someone saying something about Porters Boots.... I would give them to Davies and say. Wear them and You will get more than 15% on target now son !!!!!!!! For all our bitching, we have to admit Porter could put the ball away......

Hang On.... Didn't this thread start by someone saying something about Porters Boots.... I would give them to Davies and say. Wear them and You will get more than 15% on target now son !!!!!!!! For all our bitching, we have to admit Porter could put the ball away......

Agreed we have missed Porter badly this season which shows in our lack of goals.

Hang On.... Didn't this thread start by someone saying something about Porters Boots.... I would give them to Davies and say. Wear them and You will get more than 15% on target now son !!!!!!!!

Although Davies's current boots make him slip a lot, they keep him onside. We had no offsides at Orient and only one at Tranny, which was good considering young Smalley might have strayed offside in his eagerness. Think how many Porter would have scored if his boots had been caught offside on fewer occasions.

1 pass and 1 goal doesn't make up for several poor performances?

That a question or a statement?

I was replying to razza. Hence me quoting his comment.

No, Allott has not got off to a flying start. Name me a midfielder who has though? We haven't had a settled midfield and no one can claim to have a spot of their own in the centre yet. It isn't just him.