Attendance: 4,280

The crowd was low but the moans were less vocal. The atmosphere from the Chaddy was probably the first time this season you could actually hear what they were singing without having to strain and if anyone expected a normal attendance then they were always going to be left wondering where everyone was. Theres plent of reasons for people not going. It simply isnt worth the money and that's coming from someone who went.

Without a discount for it. There was never going to be an average crowd.

I am a season ticket holder and I knew when I bought it that it didn't cover the cup games. It amazes me that people support this club but say they can't be bothered when they're playing. You either support them or you don't. if you do then you would watch them play the Rifle Range pub team and pay if you had to.... I try to get to as many games as possible to see the latics play.

Indeed...it makes me laugh...it's almost as though when the excuse about money is used (coz it is by some, for a number it's a fair excuse but others hide behind it) it's almost as though they never knew what was happening on Nov 10th. Like the Latics had a free weekend or something......like the FA Cup has just "cropped up" on them.

People call it preaching, superfan, blah, blah, blah if you want. I really don't give a :censored:! Lack of numbers threatens the clubs survival.....and I don't care who it upsets! I had a mate there on Saturday who had bust his backside, really couldn't afford it and had travelled over (he doesn't drive) from Liverpool where he is exiled at present to make the game. Yet, there's a good 1000 or 2 who sat in their Oldham homes on Saturday, doing nothing particularly much who didn't bother coz this shock horror fixture vs Donny magically appeared, an FA Cup game which was pencilled into our fixture list months ago and they couldn't be bothered sticking £20 away (esp if you're an ST holder where it ain't costing you to get in on every trip to BP) to go to the game. Piss poor!

Edited by boundaryblue80