Pics from fans game yesterday - warning large post

good work manager man you actualy make me look like a footballer in pic one is that the first or the tenth time there no 11 skined me lol.

oh and well done to the 9 who could be bothered to turn up ! was good fun you dont know whatcha missed !

Edited by peanuts

The kid is more than likely saying "Hey, there nice shin pads, i used to know a giant owl who had a pair like that" :grin: Hope they come in useful though mate.

I really regret not being there, i will NEVER EVER EVER miss football again to keep the wife happy EVER EVER AGAIN. :angry:

If anyone hears me say im not playing football for ANY reason in the future other than my leg is in plaster (in fact no, thats not an excuse. If my leg is MISSING) then please give me a slap across the face.

The kid is more than likely saying "Hey, there nice shin pads, i used to know a giant owl who had a pair like that" :grin: Hope they come in useful though mate.

I really regret not being there, i will NEVER EVER EVER miss football again to keep the wife happy EVER EVER AGAIN. :angry:

If anyone hears me say im not playing football for ANY reason in the future other than my leg is in plaster (in fact no, thats not an excuse. If my leg is MISSING) then please give me a slap across the face.

You're dropped for going AWOL anyway :grin:

You're dropped for going AWOL anyway :grin:

Cant argue with that can i? :unsure:

Give me a shout if your short in the future though.

Serves me right for listening to the wife instead of you lot. I sometimes forget my priorities and put the family first for which i am eternally sorry. The club was the love of my life before the wife and family came along and i should never forget that. Naughty owl :blush: