Latics a Mastermind subject

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Wants to play in goal" - get him on the bench on Saturday! :wink:

What rubbish, he is clearly not good enough, the way he is holding that shirt is all wrong, he will never make it as long as I have a hole in my head. Ship him out Shez, latics deserve better than him. Today's rating - 3.

What rubbish, he is clearly not good enough, the way he is holding that shirt is all wrong, he will never make it as long as I have a hole in my head. Ship him out Shez, latics deserve better than him. Today's rating - 3.

Yeh, but you've got four holes in your head - you're not thinking straight on this one. At least he's holding the shirt, not punching, dropping or missing it - if he's good enough he's old enough! I say give him a two year contract to stop one of the big four getting their hands on him when he's been seen on TV! If we have to let him go to a club with a big Academy, include a sell-on clause for when he steps up to University Challenge.

Going back to the highest ground debate and slightly off topic again...if them sods at the council have the way, we might drop further down the table!!! :angry:

I'm hoping that tomorrow's revised planning application includes a 14* foot plinth under the ground so that we can take that title of highest league ground

*the 14 foot came from Wikipedia but I'm not confident based upon the fact that the same page states that our current ground capacity is...23,624

Going back to the highest ground debate and slightly off topic again...if them sods at the council have the way, we might drop further down the table!!! :angry:

I'm hoping that tomorrow's revised planning application includes a 14m* plinth under the ground so that we can take that title of highest league ground

*the 14 foot came from Wikipedia but I'm not confident based upon the fact that the same page states that our current ground capacity is...23,624

*cough*

Aren't pupils holes too? So technically you could add another two to the five to make 7. Plus even more if you include all the pores in the skin, and hair folicles would add another 5ish.

I thought long and hard about eyes, but there would only be a hole if an eye had been lost - there's none so blind as Councillors who refuse to see!