how many more wet games in lookers lower?

We'd have one less stand and if they offered it to people in other stands, we could probably fill it :wink:

What about Stewards and cartering staff from the lookers stand, do the club have a duty to find them alternative work? The Lookers Upper is pretty rammed most games, the Lower tier whilst busy in sections in reality is probably only a third full for most games. But I can see upwards of 1,500 season ticket holders from the Lookers needing to be rehoused. Bearing in mind most of the remaining seats in the Chaddy have a poor view and likewise and cramped in the George Hill lower, the Rocky Road end should be an option imo.

Edited by oafcprozac

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course some of us - while clearly wanting to be able to see the game from somewhere - are willing to put up with a little disruption and discomfort for a season or so for the good of the club and in anticipation of the fantastic stand to be built.

Or, to put it another way, stop feckin moaning. :lol:

Of course some of us - while clearly wanting to be able to see the game from somewhere - are willing to put up with a little disruption and discomfort for a season or so for the good of the club and in anticipation of the fantastic stand to be built.

Or, to put it another way, stop feckin moaning. :lol:

However I could just seee if our old seats in the Chaddy are available from 4 or 5 seasons ago. I'm sure they are 'cos we sat there vs Mansfield in the Cup. :ass3:

Not sure where to go myself to be honest. I'm in Lookers Upper, so if there's room in the main stand upper we'll probably go there. Otherwise, I'm hoping the RRE small section is available. Served my time in the Chaddy yonks ago. :grin:

I've at one time or another sat and stood pretty much everywhere

86-92 Chaddy End mainly and Rocky Road End during glory years

92-94 George Hill or Lookers Paddock

94-97 Lookers Paddock

97-03 Chaddy End

03-05 Lookers Paddock

05-06 Chaddy End

06-08 Lookers Paddock

Still think though the Lookers Paddock is the best view in the ground, despite the risk of regular drenchings, whilst top right hand corner of the chaddy is superb when the boys in blue are attcking, its just the fact its full of mini chavs that put me off and one post in the way. Used to sit right behind the goal in the Chaddy and actually watch the game through the back of the net which has always been one of my favourite unique views but as you get older you prefer to sit in less manic areas! As you say I would prefer to sit in the Rocky but would choose my old spot in the Chaddy over the George Hill Paddock which is inferior imo. (Aint it great to be discussing this after the damp squib of last month?!)

Edited by oafcprozac

The only reason not to put the lookers lot in the RRE is the hassle of having steward either side of the moat, but since the only team yet to come to BP with a big support (Forest will have been played before work starts) will be Huddersfield it shouldn't be a problem and it's where most of the lookers lot want to go.

What about Stewards and cartering staff from the lookers stand, do the club have a duty to find them alternative work? The Lookers Upper is pretty rammed most games, the Lower tier whilst busy in sections in reality is probably only a third full for most games. But I can see upwards of 1,500 season ticket holders from the Lookers needing to be rehoused. Bearing in mind most of the remaining seats in the Chaddy have a poor view and likewise and cramped in the George Hill lower, the Rocky Road end should be an option imo.

I hope they find room for the cutie in the food outlet in the RRE side of the paddock B)

blah blah blah.....

My view is....if you hold a ST for the lookers..and they move you...and you end up getting a better more expensive seat in another stand without paying more for it....then well done and good luck to you....

Seriously....some people get worked up over nothing :lol:

Oh how I will miss the witty comments of people shouting, "show us your pie" when one of the young girls walks in the direction of the RRE.

As for not noticing her chickers. Dont be silly

Dont forget i am only there cause its cheap!! the last games i was at i had seen the gnome steward who sat there like he was fishing!

butter keeps mentioning about this fit un, but i aint seen her yet, is she as nice as the "model"?? hahahah :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: