Vision of How New Stand will Look

have tta applied for permission to paint all the objectors houses white?

In the image in the link below, they're shown in grey, but what it does not show is that the residents' homes are separated from the car park by 8ft high fencing. They can only see BP (and the apartments in due course) from their upstairs rear windows. Of course some are bungalow dwellers who don't have an upstairs.

http://www.propertyweek.com/Pictures/460xA...dhamstadium.jpg

P.S. Have you noticed the pedestrian walkway from Hilbre Avenue to the turnstiles at first floor level of the new Main Stand - a bit like the approach to Wembley!

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

http://www.oldhamathletic.premiumtv.co.uk/...1189009,00.html

Has anyone noticed the Rocky Rd End looks like it has a back section being built on it with seperate roof.

The Chaddy looks roofless on the pictures

The images on the official site definately show some sort of change to the back of the rochdale road end. Seems to have a back similar to that of the new main stand. Looks as though they may make change so that it doesnt stand out compare to the rest of the stadium....

The images on the official site definately show some sort of change to the back of the rochdale road end. Seems to have a back similar to that of the new main stand. Looks as though they may make change so that it doesnt stand out compare to the rest of the stadium....

is that where the health club is going?

Guest oa_exile
Only one thing I'm not keen on... is it definately being called the Oldham Arena?

It'll have a sponsors name, I'm sure. We can't turn down the cash and I wouldn't want us to. It'll always be Boundary Park to me though.

First thing i thought !

OK i will start the ball rolling :

Hillstone Developments Arena

That took some Marketing to come up with that :wink: