What do you reckon the new stadium should be called?

We cant afford not to seek a sponsor!!! The best really has to be BP...for obvious reasons....so as long as it isnt something taki like Alidi or something I would happy...

I will still call it Boundar Park...im sure we all will....but NEVER turn down hard cash!

Sheer snobbery!!!

We cant afford not to seek a sponsor!!! The best really has to be BP...for obvious reasons....so as long as it isnt something taki like Alidi or something I would happy...

I will still call it Boundar Park...im sure we all will....but NEVER turn down hard cash!

Sheer snobbery!!!

:lol:

I make no apologies B)

defo sell the naming rights it makes no odds we will all still say bp anyways.

a prime example can be found in another thread on here where we have all either referred to (or neglected to correct) the lookers and george hill stands lol and ive never said detect all alarms chadderton road end stand, far to many syllables !

So you dont see the benefits of getting a sponsor or you dont want a sponsor ?

Don't really give a monkey's what it will be called it will always be BP to me. Same as the Chaddy is the Chaddy, Broadway/Lookers is just that main stand is main stand and the Rocky is the Rocky, they can name it the KY Jelly Arena for all I care as it will still be Boundary Park to the vast majority, simple as!

Very surprised that no-ones suggested the 'Residents Together Arena' yet!

Seriously though I would stick with Boundary Park, yes I know selling naming rights to a company would get us £££ but is it really worth selling our soul for any money?

If someone offered me money for my sould, I'd snatch their arm off and run away laughing about a fool and their money. I doubt we'd manage to get a national sized sponsor, so if it isn't the TTA company I suspect it will be Hillstones or some other local/regional firm.

The J W Lees Megabowl?