Ticket sales update

When booking my tickets, I was told nobody has been asking for tickets at the back of each section (the singing area) - that doesn't surprise me.

Got ours on the back row of the Upper Tier. Feel free to join in with the singing to create that 'twelfth man'. :comeon: Let's recreate the atmosphere at Forest!

When booking my tickets, I was told nobody has been asking for tickets at the back of each section (the singing area) - that doesn't surprise me.

Got ours on the back row of the Upper Tier. Feel free to join in with the singing to create that 'twelfth man'. :comeon: Let's recreate the atmosphere at Forest!

Stop it now, I'm going to cry!!!!

Guest oa_exile
Well done to whoever said on here they were selling the upper tier last ... was waiting till nearer the time to buy mine!

Great!

Just had a trove back through the threads K_D

Dont know who , if anyone posted about selling Upper Tier last BUT the Upper Tier tickets have been available on open sale since Dec 8th.

Asked for Upper Tier tickets this afternoon, and got them...

Just had a trove back through the threads K_D

Dont know who , if anyone posted about selling Upper Tier last BUT the Upper Tier tickets have been available on open sale since Dec 8th.

got my leeds tickets today at 3pm.

also got two adults and a childs for boxing day against forest.

was a polite woman behind the counter,and she told me they had sold 1,500 tickets for leeds!!!!

but sold 4,000 for everton.

Some people prefer to believe rumour and myth rather than establish the facts.

It's the same with the one about the accoustics at BP, but we don't want to resurrect that old chestnut. I believe the accoustics at Goodison are excellent, so no excuses, eh?

Guest oa_exile

It's the same with the one about the accoustics at BP, but we don't want to resurrect that old chestnut. I believe the accoustics at Goodison are excellent, so no excuses, eh?

You just did ! :sign0068:

Do you ever give up :grin:

Well I want to go to Leeds - and Everton - and Gilingham :D

I want to go to every away game, and would challenge any of the young(or old),single/ monday to friday job/not a care in the world latics fan to a life swap.For one week you live my life and i will live yours :shock:

I want to go to every away game, and would challenge any of the young(or old),single/ monday to friday job/not a care in the world latics fan to a life swap.For one week you live my life and i will live yours :shock:

Wife is spelt with a W not a L at the start :grin: