Ticket update! (Numbers sold)

Went to the ticket office today to buy yet another ticket for everton (7 in total Bloody part timers) and i was a little shocked when the lady told me as of 9am this morning we had sold 3700 for everton and only 1300 for leeds!

In my Best Delia voice " Where are you, lets be avin you" :angry:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oa_exile

Keep up Kyle Ed posted this at 18:58

got my leeds tickets today at 3pm.

also got two adults and a childs for boxing day against forest.

was a polite woman behind the counter,and she told me they had sold 1,500 tickets for leeds!!!!

but sold 4,000 for everton.

so in 6 hours we have sold 500 tickets

thats rubbish is that, if we had a modern stadium we could shift 5000 in the same time!! :lol:

It wasn’t that I didn’t see that ed posted, I posted so that you could see a comparison between the two, and work out the demand / supply of tickets and be in the best position to examine the current economic climate within tickets sales at boundary park!

HONEST :grin:

Guest oa_exile
It wasn’t that I didn’t see that ed posted, I posted so that you could see a comparison between the two, and work out the demand / supply of tickets and be in the best position to examine the current economic climate within tickets sales at boundary park!

HONEST :grin:

lol :grin: Quality response :applause1:

Mebbe people would rather have their hub caps stolen than be thumped by a gang of Leeds fans. :grin:

Although I remember back in the days of JK we poured scorn on the numbers of Huddersfield fans who came on saying our place was too expensive hence why they would bring a shocking following (which they duly obliged)

Now, people are moaning at Leeds price and responding by not buying the ticket - regardless of it being Xmas, Everton and whatever ewlse at this time of year, to not sell out the allocation for a L1 against these is nothing short of appaling in my total unbiased one sided opinion. :angry:

See you on saturday :blush:

Mebbe people would rather have their hub caps stolen than be thumped by a gang of Leeds fans. :grin:

Maybe they'd rather join with fans of other clubs in swelling our numbers on a day out at a Greedy League ground, than visit a club in administration where die-hard Latics' fans are hoping for three points.

Maybe they'd rather join with fans of other clubs in swelling our numbers on a day out at a Greedy League ground, than visit a club in administration where die-hard Latics' fans are hoping for three points.

Certainly another way of putting it Diego, but, still riles me that it's what 35 miles away!

Diego, thats just melted my head whats your point again??

:unsure:

Maybe some people figure that latics get a fair chunk of the money for the everton game, but nothing for the leeds game? and leeds is away on new year, so people might have made plans to do other stuff (that they'd have not done/worked around if we were at home).

£34 for me & my 2 to go to everton, latics will see £10 of that I'd guess

£49 for me & my 2 to see Leeds - too expensive for me and latics get none of it. They might be in admin, but they are charging silly money.

Everton were always going to reduce prices for the cup game to make sure enough of their fans turned up (they'll be charging theirs no doubt) and this is good since FA cup attendances have been generally shocking this year and can see them being shocking in the next round too. Leeds are charging what seems like a lot in comparison but its not that much comapred to other clubs in our league and the facilities they give you (it has a roof for a start), we charge away fans £20 (incidentally same price as Everton are charging) so don't blame Leeds blame money grabbing clubs, players, owners etc. (hang on Leeds has/had its fair share opf those so lets blame leeds). I understand a lot of fans choosing to go to Everton because its a preimer league team and they can only go to one game. Yet, I reckon New year's day games are always badly attended purely because the drunkenness that is new year's eve (can see a lot of fans waiting to see what their plans are for new year's eve before buying a ticket). Plus as is fairly obvious we've a lot of hangers-on going to Everton, what are ManUre and city doing that day (i think both are away) whereas can see one of them playing at home on new year's day.

Diego, thats just melted my head whats your point again??

:unsure:

Well, it's quite simple - not rocket science. The magic of the F.A. Cup brings out friends of Latics' fans who are attracted by the thought of joining in with 'David' to take on 'Goliath' and experience what it is like to follow a little club for the day as its fans go to a big club. It's like all the people who went in record numbers to the Nike Trafford Ballpark to watch Burton Albion in a Cup replay, then don't bother going to the mundane run-of-the-mill league games.

Hence the different level of ticket sales for a Bank Holiday league game and the F.A. Cup third round.

There's no point me being subtle if I have to start explaining things :excl:

If you want to Pick me up at work at 2pm new years days i will buy a ticket tomorrow

Thats an open invite for anybody passing stakehill at that time :wink: (so if anybody wants a lie in and spend a bit of quality time with the wife/girlfriend i'm your man)

Thats an open invite for anybody passing stakehill at that time :wink: (so if anybody wants a lie in and spend a bit of quality time with the wife/girlfriend i'm your man)

2 O'Clock? You'll never make it Sav. You will need at least three toilet stops!!!

2 O'Clock? You'll never make it Sav. You will need at least three toilet stops!!!

New year not a big thing for me worked every one for 9 years(not by choice) so only the usual nightly intake of wobbly pops will be consumed.I could become very ill at one o'clock if it helps anybody

Maybe some people figure that latics get a fair chunk of the money for the everton game, but nothing for the leeds game? and leeds is away on new year, so people might have made plans to do other stuff (that they'd have not done/worked around if we were at home).

£34 for me & my 2 to go to everton, latics will see £10 of that I'd guess

£49 for me & my 2 to see Leeds - too expensive for me and latics get none of it. They might be in admin, but they are charging silly money.

Not forgetting L**ds are c**ts and always will be and Everton are alright really.

KtF,

Derek.

Not forgetting L**ds are c**ts and always will be and Everton are alright really.

KtF,

Derek.

dont forget to ask santa for some tweezers dereck,you will get splinters sitting on that fence like that.....

3 points and trying to get out of this pi$$ poor league are more importants,yes the cup run gives us money,but come on,are we likely to beat everton away......it doesnt really matter as im sure the 1500 of us will be in good voice.

dont forget to ask santa for some tweezers dereck,you will get splinters sitting on that fence like that.....

3 points and trying to get out of this pi$$ poor league are more importants,yes the cup run gives us money,but come on,are we likely to beat everton away......it doesnt really matter as im sure the 1500 of us will be in good voice.

As will the 20000-30000 giving Hughes plenty I imagine so theorectically another hattrick? :wink: