Incoming ?

Shame i'll miss most of the hype, ah well, my F5 key will need be ready for the summer signings, you know, when we are looking round for championship players to play for our championship club :grin:

On another note I heard Nish linked during the summer i think, not of consequence anyway really, not too interested in a striker, although we should have room on the wage bill now Ricketts has gone.

Parker, dont agree that he has the technique some say he has. Jermaine 'how has he got there' Johnson type player, dont really rate him highly, would rather have proper footballers. Why are Blackpool letting him go incidentally?

Bertrand and KK should be staying, Mcleish has said so much about KK and with Bertrand signing a new 4 year deal with Chelsea, cant see him moving, unless to go on loan to a championship club.

mr parker is being released because of his off field antics involving beer,kebabs and massage parlours.......plus with there other strikers scoring he hasnt had a look in.

he was there leading scorer last season so he must have something.

i would like to see a striker,but i think were crying out for a winger,hughes will get into positions but there is no service to him from the flanks at the moment.that was very evident against forest.