Leeds pubs...

Where is everyone heading ?

straight in and straight out....like the sas!!!hahaha.

i can find out the pubs that cater for away fans if you like.

im taking my lad and the exwife,her fella and his mam(leeds fans)so doubt i shall time for a frestive drinkypoos with you mr 0000.

Anywhere that serves a full english and a shot of sambucca. Guessing somewhere near the train station before being herded in like cattle.

forget the sambucca, lager with a shot of lime is what ya want!! :lol:

one of my ex colleagues is a dirty leeds chant, so ill ask him where a respectable football fan can go for a liquid refreshment in his fine city, then avoid that like the plague and head to where all the nobheads are! haha!

forget the sambucca, lager with a shot of lime is what ya want!! :lol:

one of my ex colleagues is a dirty leeds chant, so ill ask him where a respectable football fan can go for a liquid refreshment in his fine city, then avoid that like the plague and head to where all the nobheads are! haha!

LOL. That's what i'll be drinking tonight and tomorrow now. :grin: Through a straw if uncle mike gets me first. :blush:

Tinny mentioned that his City supporting mate who goes Leeds, goes in the Peacock. Quick look on youtube tells me I dont want to be surrounded by hundreds of overweight Yorkies, Especially with a hangover, so he's on his own. :wink:

LOL. That's what i'll be drinking tonight and tomorrow now. :grin: Through a straw if uncle mike gets me first. :blush:

Tinny mentioned that his City supporting mate who goes Leeds, goes in the Peacock. Quick look on youtube tells me I dont want to be surrounded by hundreds of overweight Yorkies, Especially with a hangover, so he's on his own. :wink:

tinny probably enjoys being surrounded by a load of overweight yorkies!!

FRUITY MAN!!

Staying over in Leeds NYE so going to play it by ear.

Wetherspoons is pretty close to the station - about 100 yards maybe. You turn left out of station and over the big square/roundabout. The ground is a right turn from the train station. If I remember right, between the ground and City Centre is mainly industrial estates. I'm staying over with my Leeds supporting mate. I wouldnt and he certainly does not advise the Peacock. We got away with it in the League cup but it just wont happen for a League game!!!!

Reckon city centre is best, Wetherspoons near the train station and then over to the ground (about a 20 min walk)

trains won't be running on new years day will they??

That's what we originally thought too. Some ill-informed Latic said they werent running without actually checking up in the first place. But they are.

On New Years Day. They're one every half hour. at 8/9 and 39 minutes past the hour from Rochdale. Not sure about from Manchester.

£7.50 cheap day return from dale. £9.50 from Shaw, Mills Hill and the like.

Same goes for most train stations who will be running trains but not at the usual frequency. Which is why it's wise for anyone travelling to check the times via

www.thetrainline.com

Edited by Rocky_Latic

ED "im taking my lad and the exwife,her fella and his mam(leeds fans)so doubt i shall time for a frestive drinkypoos with you mr 0000."

Ed, that's a very liberal lifestyle your disjointed family circle have....blimey!!!! I wouldn't have taken my ex and her mother anywhere, well except where the ex mother in law now resides....the cemetery.

On a lighter note, I am driving to Leeds with my compadre Jacko. Anyone care for a lift? 2 seats at £5 each, settin off at 12 noon for a beer before hand. I need replies prior 6 pm this evening.

Edited by Lags

ED "im taking my lad and the exwife,her fella and his mam(leeds fans)so doubt i shall time for a frestive drinkypoos with you mr 0000."

Ed, that's a very liberal lifestyle your disjointed family circle have....blimey!!!! I wouldn't have taken my ex and her mother anywhere, well except where the ex mother in law now resides....the cemetery.

On a lighter note, I am driving to Leeds with my compadre Jacko. Anyone care for a lift? 2 seats at £5 each, settin off at 12 noon for a beer before hand. I need replies prior 6 pm this evening.

hahahahah....oh dear...

it actually works very well,i have my kids every weekend and get along fine.......depending on who wins the game it is going to be a very interesting car ride home......

Try Whitelocks in the city centre. Quality boozer and Leeds oldest pub, plus it isn't full of the usual knobheads. It's a hidden gem about 5 mins from Leeds train station.

So are most people heading to the city centre ??? I have never found it more harder to find out who is going where!! Come on people! Speak up!

So are most people heading to the city centre ??? I have never found it more harder to find out who is going where!! Come on people! Speak up!

i would imagine most people will head for city centre,and weatherspoons.

thats what i always used to do,you will always find someone to talk to.keep your eyes peeled for chickers,,,,he should be wearing jeans with his talbot coat and a beanie hat pulled down to eyebrow levels with his ipod plugged in....

chickers!!!!1 is uncle mike going??

How easy/dangerous is it to walk to the stadium from the city centre ? :)

get a taxi if it will make you feel safer.

that said if you meet up with a few tics there is safety in numbers as they say.

from what i can remember it is an industrial area from centre to the ground,bout 10 min walk i think.

get a taxi if it will make you feel safer.

that said if you meet up with a few tics there is safety in numbers as they say.

from what i can remember it is an industrial area from centre to the ground,bout 10 min walk i think.

Taxi would be ok but wouldnt help us finding are way back to the town centre to get picked up :)

Ok seeing your all usless and not telling me where you will be this is where I will be and few other latics :)

Dry Salters

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?&hloc=GB|LS118AX

Elland Rd, Leeds, West Yorkshire LS11 8AX

Tel: 0113 270 0229

About 10 mins from the stadium and away fan friendly according to other teams sites....

Edited by oafc0000