Boxing Day crowd

I thought the figures looked pretty much right. I guessed with the guy next to me that the forest element was 1600 cos he plumped for 2000. It was no way 2000 cos they were spaced out to much. Whilst no home stand was near capacity. Still as opposed to recent crowds I was pleased with the numbers just a pity like always at Latics when the home crowd improves we don't turn on a dazzler....well celebration sunday apart that is!

Anyone who thinks there was more than 8,100 at the Forest game should take a look at the match highlights on Latics World - you will see plenty of empty seats. Also, it's impossible to see the plenty off odd one or two seats that are often empty.

Anyone who thinks there was more than 8,100 at the Forest game should take a look at the match highlights on Latics World - you will see plenty of empty seats. Also, it's impossible to see the plenty off odd one or two seats that are often empty.

People seem to think that we can do this with ease. When in effect it would involve vaulting the turnstiles/going in in two at a time - and not getting spotted by the CCTV cameras there to spot that.

The thing is, when this is done people talk about it. You only have to look at Port Vale last year to know that when it is happening people will openly discuss it. I haven't heard anyone saying that they are doing this, so in my view it isn't happening.

People seem to think that we can do this with ease. When in effect it would involve vaulting the turnstiles/going in in two at a time - and not getting spotted by the CCTV cameras there to spot that.

The thing is, when this is done people talk about it. You only have to look at Port Vale last year to know that when it is happening people will openly discuss it. I haven't heard anyone saying that they are doing this, so in my view it isn't happening.

It was cosy with 2 of us in that turnstile, wasn't it?! :blink::o