Ricketts

I cannot believe that we have allowed Ricketts to play against us on Saturday! :blink: He is bound to have a blinder against us. Not a wise move and i thought it was against the rules of loan moves but i must have been mistaken.

Lets hope Trotters knocks lumps out of him!

I cannot believe that we have allowed Ricketts to play against us on Saturday! :blink: He is bound to have a blinder against us. Not a wise move and i thought it was against the rules of loan moves but i must have been mistaken.

Lets hope Trotters knocks lumps out of him!

I too am also under the impression that it was against the rules, but others tell me it isn't

.....any bets on whats going to happen on saturday.....

The morons at the front of the chaddy end will abuse him for 90mins and he will probably show why he is the best footballer on the park. His attitude is the thing that stinks and stopped him being a great player for us. I am sure he will be 100% up for Saturday unfortunately.

The morons at the front of the chaddy end will abuse him for 90mins and he will probably show why he is the best footballer on the park. His attitude is the thing that stinks and stopped him being a great player for us. I am sure he will be 100% up for Saturday unfortunately.

I think you're 100% right!

Is that the morons that actually try and create an atmosphere?

A clapped out over-rated former England International doesn't become a World Beater overnight. We have nothing to fear if we can get our over-rated left winger to raise his game and actually do something for a change.

He doesn't become a bad one either. It has always been his brains and his heart rather than footballing talent that prevented Ricketts staying in the top flight. If he had Hughes attitude/heart he would not be in this league.

It isnt against the rules

Mark Allott signed on loan for Chesterfield, played against us, scored and then signed permently for them a week later....

.....any bets on whats going to happen on saturday.....

Mark Allott also missed an easy chance for Chesterfield which helped to get us into the Play-offs and then joined us in the Summer.

Ricketts to score on Saturday and not celebrate.

So 'US MORONS' should clap him for 90 minutes on Saturday and jump up and down if he scores - I DONT FINK SO - he will get what he deserves - you may be able to control your emotions but when I go to BP everything is out in the open so don't be expecting ME to keep a lid on it - I cheered for him when he was a Latic amidst all the booing but now he is an ex-Latic and in rather bad circumstances he will geddit!

So 'US MORONS' should clap him for 90 minutes on Saturday and jump up and down if he scores - I DONT FINK SO - he will get what he deserves - you may be able to control your emotions but when I go to BP everything is out in the open so don't be expecting ME to keep a lid on it - I cheered for him when he was a Latic amidst all the booing but now he is an ex-Latic and in rather bad circumstances he will geddit!

He is still our player and who knows, he could still play for us again this season. Just suppose he gets injured bady enough to keep him out

for a couple of months. Walsall end the loan period and Ricketts is back at BP receiving treatment (and wages). Stranger things have happened! We then rely on him for that final promotion push.

Why give Walsall the psychological advantage of winding up one of their players enough to make him even more determined to score? That's what happened when we played at Walsall.

If he plays for them, then they obviously see it as an advantage as he's there first choice. We have the right to take away that advantage, :censored: knows why we dont.

i think for some reason it is only premier league teams that wont allow it,they must write it into the loan agreement before the player moves...united did it to everton with tim howard and vice versa with rooney.other teams have done it also.

but at the end of the day,no matter what the reason is behind him going there on loan(still not been proven 100% why he left)he is still our player.

and yes if he gets wound up so much like hughes did against millwall,your gonna look pretty stupid booing him if we lost.

just out of curiosity...what does he deserve???

He is still our player and who knows, he could still play for us again this season. Just suppose he gets injured bady enough to keep him out

for a couple of months. Walsall end the loan period and Ricketts is back at BP receiving treatment (and wages). Stranger things have happened! We then rely on him for that final promotion push.

Why give Walsall the psychological advantage of winding up one of their players enough to make him even more determined to score? That's what happened when we played at Walsall.

all ifs and buts diego.

Well said Leezy!

Ritchie82 'The morons at the front!", what fricking planet are you on? :angry:

We are 100% behind our team and every player in it, we backed Ricketts 100% when god knows how many fans have slagged him since first game pre-season.

If you study us as you obviously do, you will notice it was us who were rowing with the boo boys over the pathetic treatment of Crossley a couple of home games ago. To be honest it seems we have silenced them.

Every one of the 'morons' is 100% behind the Boys in Blue!

If you are implying we will shout abuse at opposition players, referees, etc and try to create an atmosphere yes we are more than guilty of that!! :grin:

Ricketts will never wear an Oldham shirt again due to antics off the field and supposed lack off effort on it, so the boo boys have won that particular argument!

It is an absolute certainty Ricketts will score on Saturday!

Edited by oafcforever

lol....im not having that :lol: Your just trying to wind us up even more :lol:

no not really, their manager said he would only come if he could play against oldham as well. If he was such a disruptive influence at the club, then why not give him this one thing in order to get rid.

Edited by laticsmad

Well said Leezy!

Ritchie82 'The morons at the front!", what fricking planet are you on? :angry:

We are 100% behind our team and every player in it, we backed Ricketts 100% when god knows how many fans have slagged him since first game pre-season.

If you study us as you obviously do, you will notice it was us who were rowing with the boo boys over the pathetic treatment of Crossley a couple of home games ago. To be honest it seems we have silenced them.

Then surely, you and your group aren't one of the 'morons' referred to.

Ricketts was booed by certain sections of the crowd whenever he played, and whatever he did. I admit is it probably unfair to pick out a single section, since it came from most from what I've heard. The fact is that a lot of supporters didn't back him even 10%, never mind 100%. I don't know what's gone on behind the scenes. But based on what he did on the pitch, there is nothing to boo him for. And shame on anyone that does, given that he is still OUR player. Of course, most still seem to disbelieve that there's a racial element to it, but I'll not go there... -_-

Edited by Luke Becketts Anchor