Ricketts

Ideal scenario : Trotman tackles Pricketts with a legitimate challenge. Trotman then places Pricketts into his pocket for the next 90 minutes and the muppet fails to touch the ball apart from the kick-off each time we score.

We then sell the Pricketts to Walsall and he returns to the normal, fat, lazy useless blob that was puffing for breath after 2 minutes v Swansea on the opening day.

Ideal scenario : Trotman tackles Pricketts with a legitimate challenge. Trotman then places Pricketts into his pocket for the next 90 minutes and the muppet fails to touch the ball apart from the kick-off each time we score.

We then sell the Pricketts to Walsall and he returns to the normal, fat, lazy useless blob that was puffing for breath after 2 minutes v Swansea on the opening day.

nice one. been watching him in the walsall games on virginmedia. he doesnt move that much, mainly lay-offs and through balls for others. his goal in 90th against portvale was a far post header. watch out for that one today.

Then surely, you and your group aren't one of the 'morons' referred to.

Ricketts was booed by certain sections of the crowd whenever he played, and whatever he did. I admit is it probably unfair to pick out a single section, since it came from most from what I've heard. The fact is that a lot of supporters didn't back him even 10%, never mind 100%. I don't know what's gone on behind the scenes. But based on what he did on the pitch, there is nothing to boo him for. And shame on anyone that does, given that he is still OUR player. Of course, most still seem to disbelieve that there's a racial element to it, but I'll not go there... -_-

could'nt agree more - Ricketts took a lot of unfair abuse from his own fans in all parts of the ground - personally i hope we win 4-3 today and he bags an hat-trick, we might have got three points but he could certainly stick two fingers up at the so called fans that booed him. the only game i remember where some fans didnt boo him or slag him off was Walsall away and only because their fans were., and he has turned them around now.

i certainly will not be one of those fans booing him today as he does not derserve it.

Edited by neiladamsheadband