Neil Kilkenny

told fans in the NSM paddock to F*&K OFF today after him gettin booed for another short corner, and also said "well you effin get out here if you think you lot can do any effin better" about 30secs later....

gone in january, his heads elsewhere, i also get the impression that the other players dont like him, he's constantly havin ago at team mates (and shez) for the whole match..ok it happens in football, but he takes it too far

ktf

told fans in the NSM paddock to F*&K OFF today after him gettin booed for another short corner, and also said "well you effin get out here if you think you lot can do any effin better" about 30secs later....

gone in january, his heads elsewhere, i also get the impression that the other players dont like him, he's constantly havin ago at team mates (and shez) for the whole match..ok it happens in football, but he takes it too far

ktf

he was very disruptive when he was here the first time round

ktf

Donny fans on Radio Sheffield claiming it's a done deal that KK is on his way to the Keepmoat.

Donny fans on Radio Sheffield claiming it's a done deal that KK is on his way to the Keepmoat.

must be better bars and clubs in donny then eh.....if he goes it has to be for money,if he stays here and stops crying like a baby every five seconds he will be a good player who can change games and link up well with the front two.

be very interesting to see who would replace him though.

Couldn't care less whether he says or goes, far to hit or miss for us this season and not worth breaking the bank for, Bertrand is the one we need to keep.

What we need is a Paul Murray type player.

Never thought I would ever be saying this but for once I have to agree with Coco, no get loss if KK does one to Donny. Will get on well with Wellens both spend to much time whinging and having a go at the rest of the team.

Never thought I would ever be saying this but for once I have to agree with Coco, no get loss if KK does one to Donny. Will get on well with Wellens both spend to much time whinging and having a go at the rest of the team.

I am with Coco too,(not) get a grip folks,you can't single out individuals for a totally inept team performance like we witnessed today.

ktf

Probably gona wind up getting chinned in an Oldham night club then isn't he?

I think he's :censored: and I could definately take a better corner. Andy Barlow would agree.

He shouldn't be :censored: but he is too busy (trying to) being flash rather than effective. You can see straight away in his unorthadox, fancy technique. Will he ever drill a free kick? No, he will always try big curler. Got to take everything though hasnt he.

He plays for the glory and the acclaim of his peers rather than the team. He thinks its him and his 'helpers' against the opposition. He is nowhere near good enough to play with any degree of that attitude.

Give me Wellens any day! Not talking about Kilkenny anymore - thats all he wants people to do.

I am with Coco too,(not) get a grip folks,you can't single out individuals for a totally inept team performance like we witnessed today.

i dont think anyone is picking out kilkenny (certainly not me anyway) on his performances. infact ian cheeseman on GMR tonight said he was the only positive from the game. but its his attitude that stands out, i mean swearing at your own teams fans ? bit far if you ask me, even if he was getting some stick!

No-one is singling out anybody. It's an observation about a player over several performances.

Maybe the fact that we haven't one other creative footballer in the club other than KK makes his odd poor game stand out.without him in the team this season we would have been right at the bottom of the pile.

Show me an alternative and then maybe we could live without him .

He shouldn't be :censored: but he is too busy (trying to) being flash rather than effective. You can see straight away in his unorthadox, fancy technique. Will he ever drill a free kick? No, he will always try big curler. Got to take everything though hasnt he.

He plays for the glory and the acclaim of his peers rather than the team. He thinks its him and his 'helpers' against the opposition. He is nowhere near good enough to play with any degree of that attitude.

Sounds very much like another Billy Big Balls who played in the same position last season for us.

As for swearing at your own fans well what would you do if somebody was abusing you for 90 Mins. Im not saying it is right and he should be able to rise above it but there is only so much one person can take. I remember Holden doing the same and he was made to public apologise for it.

Wait until he's gone to Donny and we don't have shot on target against Brighton.

'Shez never replaced Wellens'

'Allott's useless'

'Kalala get out, you're not fit to wear the shirt'

Kilkenny makes us tick, when he plays well, we play well. When he doesn't we don't. Just because he has bad games and an ego doesn't mean we should kick him out. If he goes in January then we're in serious trouble.

Sounds very much like another Billy Big Balls who played in the same position last season for us.

As for swearing at your own fans well what would you do if somebody was abusing you for 90 Mins. Im not saying it is right and he should be able to rise above it but there is only so much one person can take. I remember Holden doing the same and he was made to public apologise for it.

I can assure you it wasn't even 90 seconds. He's supposed to be a pro, he should act like one and shut everybody up with his football, but he doesn't.

Wait until he's gone to Donny and we don't have shot on target against Brighton.

'Shez never replaced Wellens'

'Allott's useless'

'Kalala get out, you're not fit to wear the shirt'

Kilkenny makes us tick, when he plays well, we play well. When he doesn't we don't. Just because he has bad games and an ego doesn't mean we should kick him out. If he goes in January then we're in serious trouble.

Nobody is saying he hasn't got talent that is plain to see. What people are saying he needs to use his talent more effectively and stop thinking he his Billy Big Balls he is very similar to Wellens, Wellens was exactly the same as KK is now. Get the basic things right and then when we are in control of the game and 2/3 up he can then try his fancy stuff. We dont need any fancy stuff we need somebody who is willing to bring the team together with his play, not play for himself and play as a individual.

ktf

It was me who KK told to "eff off".

After the umpteenth wasted corner, I'd had enough and told him (at the top of my ten-men voice) that it obviously wasn't working and it needed changing. He then replied with a volley of something I couldn't quite make out, at which point I came back with, "you're the professional, put your dummy back in and stop wasting posession".

He then made the "you come out here if you think you can do better" gesture.

At which point I asked him for his boots.

Good job he didn't oblige.

They'd never have fit.

Also, just for the record, I wasn't abusing him all game. Nobody was. It was just after the tenth wasted corner that I felt it necessary to say something. It shouldn't take a fan to tell a professional that what he's doing isn't working.

And it clearly wasn't.

Edited by Snookmeister

After the umpteenth wasted corner, I'd had enough and told him (at the top of my ten-men voice) that it obviously wasn't working and it needed changing. He then replied with a volley of something I couldn't quite make out, at which point I came back with, "you're the professional, put your dummy back in and stop wasting posession".

They'd never have fit.

Also, just for the record, I wasn't abusing him all game. Nobody was. It was just after the tenth wasted corner that I felt it necessary to say something. It shouldn't take a fan to tell a professional that what he's doing isn't working.

And it clearly wasn't.

Nobody is saying he hasn't got talent that is plain to see. What people are saying he needs to use his talent more effectively and stop thinking he his Billy Big Balls he is very similar to Wellens, Wellens was exactly the same as KK is now. Get the basic things right and then when we are in control of the game and 2/3 up he can then try his fancy stuff. We dont need any fancy stuff we need somebody who is willing to bring the team together with his play, not play for himself and play as a individual.

My comments were in response to those saying it would be no great loss if he went to Doncaster. It would be a huge loss.

They'd never have fit.

And it clearly wasn't.

Im impressed you havent come on here and lambasted him! What a prat!

Im impressed you havent come on here and lambasted him! What a prat!

He was indeed a prat.

It wasn't like he'd been taking ricketts/edwards/butcher style abuse. So for him to react the way he did was very dissapointing, but I must say, not entirely surprising. He's always mouthing off to, team-mates, officials, everyone.

Once your own house is in order, Kilkenny, then feel free to pass judgement on all and sundry. Until then, shut your fecking prima donna mouth and get on with the God damned game.