Whats gone wrong with Davies ?

He has showed little passion in last couple of home games.

Pace and the closing down of defenders are what his game is all about and with these missing he doesn't look a threat.

The partnership with Hughes is not working as both need a big man alongside them.

How ironic Ricketts could have been that man.

Pace and the closing down of defenders are what his game is all about and with these missing he doesn't look a threat.

The partnership with Hughes is not working as both need a big man alongside them.

There is also the fact that the service to both Davies and Hughes has pretty much all season been dire!

admittedly,today he didn't look interested!

Today Walsall were there for the taking! just shows how bad a display this was from the whole team.

Roll on Jan 1st,have had enough of this year.

There is clearly something wrong in the club. I heard stories a good games ago that he was asked to play here or there and he refused and verbally told Shez where to go.

There is clearly something wrong in the club. I heard stories a good games ago that he was asked to play here or there and he refused and verbally told Shez where to go.

anybody think he might move on in the window

There is also the fact that the service to both Davies and Hughes has pretty much all season been dire!

admittedly,today he didn't look interested!

Today Walsall were there for the taking! just shows how bad a display this was from the whole team.

Roll on Jan 1st,have had enough of this year.

if we dont bring in a couple of new faces,like a target man and a winger,there wont be much to cheer about in the future.

shez has sorted the defence and attack,he needs to sort out his midfield and wingers,no point in having strikers if they dont get service.

I think craigs demise started when the argument took place over the first penalty Hughes took at Bournmouth, seems to have sulked ever since, walks around disorientated until he gets the ball....The camp is not happy methinks

If so it's up to the manager to sort it out, it can't go on like that.

I think craigs demise started when the argument took place over the first penalty Hughes took at Bournmouth, seems to have sulked ever since, walks around disorientated until he gets the ball....The camp is not happy methinks

i believe he dribbled it round the linesman and the programme seller today before heading for goal.

If so it's up to the manager to sort it out, it can't go on like that.

Do we think Shez has the respect and strenght to sort out these problems in the camp

if the price is right that is say 70000k will do

we got off to a bad start then picked it up and just ended an 11 game unbeaten run.

if there is dissent in the ranks it needs to be sorted out now,and stopped or all the recent hard work and effort will count for nothing,and the season will just whimper out like last season.

he has sorted it once,i dont see why he cant again.

we got off to a bad start then picked it up and just ended an 11 game unbeaten run.

if there is dissent in the ranks it needs to be sorted out now,and stopped or all the recent hard work and effort will count for nothing,and the season will just whimper out like last season.

he has sorted it once,i dont see why he cant again.

I think the Squad need a good looking at in the next few weeks and changes made as needed, that should involve at least 2 members of the current first team and a couple from the squad as a whole either being of loaded by loans or being sold.

Craig's body language looked poor against Forrest but I was hoping that it might have been down to one or two beers ! Today it was a repeat performance against Walsall and he looked totally uninterested and did not do the things that have made him become popular with the fans. I hope this is just a brief spell of bad form and not something more serious.

Drphibes

We cant afford to sell anybody (oh the irony) We have 13-14 first team players, we can hardly cover the 5 on the bench... our first 11 is where it ends. If you get rid of one, who can replace him? Even if we got some money for someone, it would just go into the endless pit of debt i reckon were digging. Shez needs to geta grip of the team because they lack discipline... it is right in front of us on the pitch... mouthing of at the ref and not stfu. Team lacks discipline. :mad:

Shez needs to tell Davies he is a striker not a winger, as basically we are playing one up front at moment which in home games is not acceptable!

OK Davies as a striker will sometimes drift wide but not stay permanently out wide and more or less become non existent.

I thought this was down to Davies but on Boxing Day noticed it was Shezza who kept telling to go out wide whilst Davies seemed keen to play down the middle.

Shez needs to tell Davies he is a striker not a winger, as basically we are playing one up front at moment which in home games is not acceptable!

OK Davies as a striker will sometimes drift wide but not stay permanently out wide and more or less become non existent.

I thought this was down to Davies but on Boxing Day noticed it was Shezza who kept telling to go out wide whilst Davies seemed keen to play down the middle.

as a strike partnership i've never known 2 players to play so far apart,so frustrating.

as a strike partnership i've never known 2 players to play so far apart,so frustrating.

they are not playing as a partnership, we are playing a 433, hughes cental , taylor and davies on the wing. hence the space in between.

davies was bone idol yesterday, he is sulking.

they are not playing as a partnership, we are playing a 433, hughes cental , taylor and davies on the wing. hence the space in between.

davies was bone idol yesterday, he is sulking.

I know many on here will disagree but I thought that Ricketts and Hughes would have become a formidable partnership once they where both playing together.

Thats not going to happen now is it, we need a target man to knock the ball down to Hughes. Hope Shez has somebody in mind.