oldham fans

WHY do oldham fans constant abuse players????

eardley geting stick and kk geting stick from these fans like your c**p f**k off but there is one fan who does it all the time "shez take neil kk and trotman off there all s**t" who is this fan does he know what he is talking about because he doent, this fan sits 2 rows from the front on the half way line with his cap and glasses on if anyone knows him or sits near him tell him to shut the f**k up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you all at leeds and everton away...ktf...

eardley geting stick and kk geting stick from these fans like your c**p f**k off but there is one fan who does it all the time "shez take neil kk and trotman off there all s**t" who is this fan does he know what he is talking about because he doent, this fan sits 2 rows from the front on the half way line with his cap and glasses on if anyone knows him or sits near him tell him to shut the f**k up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you all at leeds and everton away...ktf...

Write to the club, identify the culprit by row and seat and then leave it to the stewards. QED.

someone should just tell him to shut up because he talks c**p

that would be the best option!!!!

5days to go

Its his opinion mate.... To much agro between fans at the moment.... Grow up abit and try to handle your grevances in a more mature way... And if you think he talks so much rubbish why dont you have th balls to go and tell him instead of drumming up support up here.... wimp...

Edited by oafc0000

support?????

i have told him and i told him again on sat, but to shout your crap at players hows that helping???

kk your crap no wonder players dont stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just thought if people knew of him more people tell him he might shut up so oafc000 telling people there wimps find out before you slag people off... RANT OVER!!!!!

support?????

i have told him and i told him again on sat, but to shout your crap at players hows that helping???

i just thought if people knew of him more people tell him he might shut up so oafc000 telling people there wimps find out before you slag people off... RANT OVER!!!!!

I very much doubt you have said anything to this guy! Thats why you are on here mouthing off. I also dont like people shouting negative things to the players but I dont think I have the right to give people the verbals because he has a difference of opinion. GROW UP!

support?????

He pays his money so he is entitled to his opinion. We have put up with his kind for 40 years and will have to do so for the next 40. Get off his back and shout your encouragement louder than him. That is the answer, Not trying to cause him grief on here where the grown ups talk to each other.

He pays his money so he is entitled to his opinion. We have put up with his kind for 40 years and will have to do so for the next 40. Get off his back and shout your encouragement louder than him. That is the answer, Not trying to cause him grief on here where the grown ups talk to each other.

:stupid::lol:

RITE leave it

but dont keep puting grow up at the end of each message talking to people you dont even know like s**t

i apologise if im wrong

The nature of your post and the swear words in your posts kind of shows me you do need to grow up. I dont need to know you personally to realise that to be fair.

This kind of abuse etc is not something that is unique to Latics fans Kelly, I am sure it happens in every football ground in the country and it is something that you just have to live with. I agree that the best way to counter the moaners is to shout louder yourself and drown the their comments out.

Drphibes

That's a very good point made above about shouting encouragement louder and more often than the moaners. Could you imagine anyone wanting (or having the time) to shout moans at Pompey? No matter what we think of the backward southwest folks they certainly back their side with noise and do you know what?, they probably come out of the ground feeling great to. Maybe a lesson there however it'll take along time to transform BP into Pompey.

That's a very good point made above about shouting encouragement louder and more often than the moaners. Could you imagine anyone wanting (or having the time) to shout moans at Pompey? No matter what we think of the backward southwest folks they certainly back their side with noise and do you know what?, they probably come out of the ground feeling great to. Maybe a lesson there however it'll take along time to transform BP into Pompey.

Bad example....not exactly had the worse of times in the last ten years have they :lol:

Bad...why? they make noise all around the ground...every game win lose or draw. Have done for ages, even when they went down!!

Its :censored: mate...ive been pompey a couple of times and heard alot of unrest....every club does...its part of football.... And its easier to accept a defeat when your 8th in the premiership!

And its easier to accept a defeat when your 8th in the premiership!

Ah, now that depends depends whether you're Pompey or Chelsea!

There is a breed of football fan the world over whose sole purpose in life is to abuse the players of the club they "support". Every club has them. And ours were just as vociferous in 1990/1/2 as they are now.