Kilkenny transfer - fee accepted, contract in the air

No proof no. But he's daft enough to go braggin bout his conquests in the gym. During his first spell here I knew of 2 girls who considered themselves as his girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, if he gets away with it fair play to him, but I don't think we can count on his 'love' for his girlfriend keeping him here

No proof no. But he's daft enough to go braggin bout his conquests in the gym. During his first spell here I knew of 2 girls who considered themselves as his girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, if he gets away with it fair play to him, but I don't think we can count on his 'love' for his girlfriend keeping him here

i have seen him chase anything in a skirt in envy, and then when he has been unsuccessful mentions bout going to his girlfriend

he nearly has playboy eric status! hahaha!

i wasnt for one moment suggesting that his love for his girlfriend is a deciding factor...i was merely setting a scenario of possibilities of why he could choose us.

incidently it was his first spell here that he found his bird,who i believe works or used to work for the club.

money will be the overiding factor in this move,nothing to do with football.

if he stays great,if he goes well cheerio and thanks for your efforts.

Any proof of that Chickers?

he was in envy once with me butter cloughie, showed off bout how he could buy us all a drink as he had loads of money, paid cloughie to give this bird a piece of paper with his number on, bird blew him off, so he then said see ya lads off to go see my g/f.

your lisa was out as well, was a thursday in "freshers" week.

i wasnt for one moment suggesting that his love for his girlfriend is a deciding factor...i was merely setting a scenario of possibilities of why he could choose us.

incidently it was his first spell here that he found his bird,who i believe works or used to work for the club.

money will be the overiding factor in this move,nothing to do with football.

if he stays great,if he goes well cheerio and thanks for your efforts.

Wasn't it that Gordie young lady who worked in the commercial dept. was her name Shelly Winwood

he was in envy once with me butter cloughie, showed off bout how he could buy us all a drink as he had loads of money, paid cloughie to give this bird a piece of paper with his number on, bird blew him off, so he then said see ya lads off to go see my g/f.

your lisa was out as well, was a thursday in "freshers" week.

As long as it weren't my Lisa who blew him off