has been in pinchitoes all night. isnt that wrong on the night before a match? especially leeds away. i told him its a big match tmoz and he said " nahhh". is is an arrogant person aswell. dont mind him as a player though and hope he stays but i just dont think it was right of him to be out til 12 30am the night before a night. he wasnt drinkin though so i dunno if its ok or not.

may explain why him and Berty were late for the team bus before the game.

If they were both tired, imagine what they could have done after a good nights sleep !

It could have been 5-0 again :grin:

But more than happy just to have beaten the Yark-shire scum bags :lol:

Get real.... Are away form has been really good.... We had a good ten game run and the moaners were quite, one loss and they were all at it....

As has been said before though consider those fans we have who don't go away. Must be a bit tough for them. We need to keep up our ST sales for next season too.

Whilst the 6 game away wins on the spin is fantastic from a crowd (own income) point of view it's far more important to win your home games and collect your odd victories and draws away. Home form will always dictate your crowds in terms of numbers and moans.

Whilst the 6 game away wins on the spin is fantastic from a crowd (own income) point of view it's far more important to win your home games and collect your odd victories and draws away. Home form will always dictate your crowds in terms of numbers and moans.

But thats besides the point when accessing the team and are chances.... It didnt justifie the backlash after the Wallsall game... overall we had a good run of ten games of wins and draws (many of the draws could of been wins)....we lose a game against Wallsall and all of a sudden people are laying into the squad....then we got to Leeds and win! Maybe just maybe last week was a total overreaction.....

We are a young sqaud and some of our players need to grow balls and deal with the moans and groans you when playing at home (no different for other teams).... It will come in time.... and then are home form will improve....

Some of our fans need to grow some balls as well and stop the constant moaning and unfair slating of the team...

Edited by oafc0000

Guest oa_exile
But thats besides the point when accessing the team and are chances.... It didnt justifie the backlash after the Wallsall game... overall we had a good run of ten games of wins and draws (many of the draws could of been wins)....we lose a game against Wallsall and all of a sudden people are laying into the squad....then we got to Leeds and win! Maybe just maybe last week was a total overreaction.....

We are a young sqaud and some of our players need to grow balls and deal with the moans and groans you when playing at home (no different for other teams).... It will come in time.... and then are home form will improve....

Some of our fans need to grow some balls as well and stop the constant moaning and unfair slating of the team...

I think the Home fans have had somethingh to moan about , our home form has been abysmal to say the least.

Walsall has been one of many poor performances at BP this season.

The moaning at home started well before the Walsall game in fact weeks before "Fans" were calling for Shez's head.

I think the Home fans have had somethingh to moan about , our home form has been abysmal to say the least.

Walsall has been one of many poor performances at BP this season.

The moaning at home started well before the Walsall game in fact weeks before "Fans" were calling for Shez's head.

Im not talking about the moaning and groaning of fans in the ground, im talking about the moaning and groaning on here!!

Like you said some of our "fans" were calling for Shezs head, taylor useless, eardley useless, allott crap, kilkenny overated, crossely :censored:.....its just all alot of bull....

I have been one away game all season...Leeds....and I havent been moaning! Are away form has shown how could we can be...and are home form hasnt been that bad! Alot of draws that should been wins!!! Wont take much to start winning at home!

Edited by oafc0000

Guest oa_exile
Im not talking about the moaning and groaning of fans in the ground, im talking about the moaning and groaning on here!!

Like you said some of our "fans" were calling for Shezs head, taylor useless, eardley useless, allott crap, kilkenny overated, crossely :censored:.....its just all alot of bull....

I have been one away game all season...Leeds....and I havent been moaning! Are away form has shown how could we can be...and are home form hasnt been that bad! Alot of draws that should been wins!!! Wont take much to start winning at home!

We have lost 5 at home against what i would call 3pts fodder.

I remember when BP was a fortess !

Guest oa_exile
But we have won games away that we would never of thought we would of!!!

Judge the team fairly....not just entierly off if we win at home or not....

...........and we have lost games that we would not have thought we would lose

I am stating a fact dont judge that everyone is against the team , at the end of the day the team IS judged by results and that my friend is a FACT !

...........and we have lost games that we would not have thought we would lose

I am stating a fact dont judge that everyone is against the team , at the end of the day the team IS judged by results and that my friend is a FACT !

i didnt say EVERYONE is against the team!!! Stop twisting my post!!!

The team is judge by results, both home and away, and not just home like your trying to suggest!!! now thats a FACT!!!

Bloody hell your a bit of a wind up merhant considering your a admin! The comments out of peoples mouths on here after the Walsall game were :censored:. FACT.

Edited by oafc0000

0000 I think you need to calm down a fraction. You're not reading the posts. No one is saying winning away is not important, however if you continually under perform at home your crowds will suffer. The hard core will be tested but remain whilst your fairweather/want to be entertained mob will leave. It's also in football fan nature to crib at losing at home. That doesn't mean to say boo, cos I don't but you just feel bad when the side puts in too many poor performances.

0000 I think you need to calm down a fraction. You're not reading the posts. No one is saying winning away is not important, however if you continually under perform at home your crowds will suffer. The hard core will be tested but remain whilst your fairweather/want to be entertained mob will leave. It's also in football fan nature to crib at losing at home. That doesn't mean to say boo, cos I don't but you just feel bad when the side puts in too many poor performances.

I am reading the posts but they have steered away from what I was saying originally. while its true people may drift away it still isnt fair to judge how good your team is just there home form which I think is happening. Oh well anyway...done to death this now :P

Guest oa_exile
The more I think of this the crazy it is!!!

So we could win EVERY away game but if are home form is poo then thats what really matters ???

Get a grip!

Judge the team faily.......

That is what i have trying to say as well as the others , talking about Home form

As has been said before though consider those fans we have who don't go away. Must be a bit tough for them. We need to keep up our ST sales for next season too.

Bloody hell your a bit of a wind up merhant considering your a admin!

lol :grin: what has Admin to do with it ? , i am an OWTB poster just like you :)

I am only having a discussion mate no malice from my side B)

Calm down you have just been Exiled :grin:

I am reading the posts but they have steered away from what I was saying originally. while its true people may drift away it still isnt fair to judge how good your team is just there home form which I think is happening. Oh well anyway...done to death this now :P

Fair do's and yes your right in saying you can't just judge off home form alone. Look at Ipswich for firm evidence, Virtually unstoppable at home absolutely poo away this season. It's all about a good record consistantly and just yet Shez hasn't managed to crack a side that sets out to defend in the main at BP. I don't buy it's all down to the fans either and scared players. Sure thet're young but they are pro's now and it's Shez job to instill that mentallity in them.

Edited by Lags