killer offer

Donny don't play with just two central midfield players. There would clearly be room for Wellens and Kilkenny in the same team, that said, nothing is sorted yet. KK is still a Birmingham player, for now.

As you say we don't really play with 2 central midfielders as we don't use wingers. Usually it's 3 midfielders in our team. It is true that we have a lot of tallent in there, but I'm a big fan of Kilkenny and we can make room. I count 7 true central midfielders in our team. Of them one is on loan, one in Kevin Horlock is not in the manager's plans and another is now regarded as a better right back by the manager. Even the 4th guy who plays there is better on the wing or in a free role for me so it leaves us with 3 out and out central midfielders really.

The rumours our end have suggested Horlock could be paid up and released and Mark Wilson (our 3rd choice), who's out of contract in the summer could be transfer listed to get a fee. He's also not that popular with the fans. I think we could do with someone in there really but we could get by without. For me Stock and Wellens are the true central midfielders in the side but there's another spot in there available.

We'll see I guess.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic