The Blue Real

Which Shirt is it!?  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Which shirt do you most want?

• Fluo Yellow
    • Black / Royal
    • Powder Blue
    • Navy / Burgundy
  2. 2. Do you think it's right that the club are to launch another shirt?

• Yes
    • Indifferent
    • No

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the rules where that you aren't allowed to change strips every year..... ie each shirt (home or away) as to have a life cycle of two years.

In order for clubs to continue to bring in revenue each year with replica shirts they alternate the home / away shirts.... otherwise they would sell all the replicas in year one and can't get much more revenue in year two.

As an added bonus for fans sorry revenue maker for clubs most now have a third strip. Well we may have needed it this year if we play a team who's home strip is blue / tangerine. We only wore Dark blue at Carlisle as we hadn't recieved shorts big enough for Gregan in time to go with the Tangerine kit.

Hopefully we'll stick to Blue / Tangerine ie like to see them use the white/tangerine choice we had last year ....... which is likely to see us use the tangerine strip quiet a few times

Tangerine is staying. Like it says tangerine will still be the second choice kit.

The SECOND choice away strip,which means third choice.No vote from me tangerine or nowt

*bump*

Edited by SAV

The SECOND choice away strip,which means third choice.No vote from me tangerine or nowt

*bump*

I will vote for Tangerine this time......

So Home kit = Blue and White

1st Away Kit = Tangerine

2nd Away kit = the Orange and Blue we played in at Everton

:OASISscarf:

So we lose the navy blue and gold this summer.

Then the summer after the tangerine will go. It's been like this a while. Then we end up getting a new kit supplier and it's all change again. Then after a year of that the sponsors change and you're back to square one :wink:

Edited by RoytonBlueLad

I will vote for Tangerine this time......

So Home kit = Blue and White

1st Away Kit = Tangerine

2nd Away kit = the Orange and Blue we played in at Everton

:OASISscarf:

What about a Blue and Tangerine home kit

Sorry Mr Hardy and TTA .. this just slaps the fans in the face ...

The tangerine shirt is the best selling kit for a long time, why change it ?

I say no vote ..

Hell no Tangerine cant go !

:comeon:

Fantastic Idea

:grin:

Let's march from the civic centre before the Brighton game! :grin:

Someone very wise several years ago suggested all teams should have 2 kits and one of them should be white, therefore no colour clashes and no super excessive ripping off of fans.Didn't seem to catch on for some reason

Fantastic Idea

:grin:

How about trying to get Tango on board as a sponsor............I can just see the phrase after seeing GM slash in the winner at Goodison.....you've been Tango'd.

Tangerine must stay (even if in a small way). I seem to recall seeing a white one lasy time with some tangerine flashes.

That might be OK.

How about trying to get Tango on board as a sponsor............I can just see the phrase after seeing GM slash in the winner at Goodison.....you've been Tango'd.

Tangerine must stay (even if in a small way). I seem to recall seeing a white one lasy time with some tangerine flashes.

That might be OK.

Blue and Tangerine Home

Tangerine and White 1st Away

Tangerine and Blue 2nd Away (current away kit)

Well the club will lose £40 if they do. I looked forward to the "Tangerine" away shirt coming out in the summer of 07 but when I saw it, decided not to buy it due to it being, erm, Apricot. However, it's warmed on me and for the first time this season, I decided that in a month or so (loose change prevailing) I'll splash out on it. I kind of fell in love with it on Saturday you see, as I'm sure a good few hundred will have. But if they're talking about it not being the main away kit next season still, well sod that! Why should I buy it for just a few months wear, when I usually wear my home shirt to most games anyway? Stupid move IMO.

Well the club will lose £40 if they do. I looked forward to the "Tangerine" away shirt coming out in the summer of 07 but when I saw it, decided not to buy it due to it being, erm, Apricot. However, it's warmed on me and for the first time this season, I decided that in a month or so (loose change prevailing) I'll splash out on it. I kind of fell in love with it on Saturday you see, as I'm sure a good few hundred will have. But if they're talking about it not being the main away kit next season still, well sod that! Why should I buy it for just a few months wear, when I usually wear my home shirt to most games anyway? Stupid move IMO.

im the same but i told my dad im not getting it till we hit mid table so when we hit 10th its mine

Edited by Ackey
Txt Spk - don't let it happen again!