• Jarrett
    • Livermore
    • McDonald
    • Taylor
    • Davies
    • Alessandra
    • Lomax (Jarrett 76)
    • Smalley (Davies 27)

Or click show result! I really dont like this didnt attend option, its the clear winner at the moment!

Dave - we both know should Didn't Attend "win" (which with a game like Brighton is most probable) then the PLAYER with the most votes wins.

The "show result" option sometimes resets on me (Cookie settings I guess) so I like to just vote and have done with.

I blame the barman in the Preston Park Hotel bar before the match ....... he should never have left the bar unattended for that long!!!! I've a feeling away fans may not be welcomed here again!!!

However if anyone needs a good bar man there are several now with experience in the OASIS ranks

I believe there were 221 of us there.

I suspect I was one of about a dozen sober enough to remember what happened... :grin:

also doesn't help be so far away from the pitch!!

HAZELL gets my vote.... seems to be the one that i saw who seemed always to be in the thick of it...

but ...alas, a very difficult one to choose

You're right about the distance from the pitch. That was my first trip there. Didn't realise the far end was in France. :lol:

I had to watch the goal on The Championship on telly the following morning to have a clue what actually happened...

You're right about the distance from the pitch. That was my first trip there. Didn't realise the far end was in France. :lol:

I had to watch the goal on The Championship on telly the following morning to have a clue what actually happened...

not seen it myself as i only got back this afters...........

my view of it was slightly masked by the free ale in the hotel!!!!!!

not seen it myself as i only got back this afters...........

my view of it was slightly masked by the free ale in the hotel!!!!!!

There was a bloke with binoculars in our end.

Perhaps Brighton should what they do in the Theatre - rent out Binoculars.

Then we'd all look like this when the players looked at the away end

:goggle:

Edited by Rick

There were cheerleaders? :shock:

If we'd given you a dress and some pom-poms I reckon you could have done a job for us.

I was actually thinking about trying to steal a telescope off the pier in the morning, it might have meant it felt like I was actually at a game rather than day-dreaming about one.

If we'd given you a dress and some pom-poms I reckon you could have done a job for us.

I was actually thinking about trying to steal a telescope off the pier in the morning, it might have meant it felt like I was actually at a game rather than day-dreaming about one.

There was a game?? :shock:

:laught16:

Fantastic stuff.... glad you all didnt let the side down....

Shall we try to recreate the seaside feel at Vale park....?? might have the same effect of forgetting what is happening on the pitch....

There was a pitch...?

My lad was more interested in where they throw the hammer and discus from!!