Micah's 20% on way to BP?

What on earth is he playing at!

"It also underlines the belief of many City insiders that Shinawatra does not understand football."

Get out of town!!!

It's obviously good news for us, cause I would say it's a certainty Richards will move now, the question is; will we get the best price, or will Shinawatra just sell for anything?!? Not sure anyone can work out what is next move will be... Feel pretty sorry for all the players actually.

They were warned.

Would be funny if this did start a bidding war for Micah now. Though until it starts I wouldnt get hopes up, as I think it might just be a scare tactic and they'll be one or two I think - Micah included who wont be able to go for anything other than silly money.

Definately thinks the club is his play toy. Dont think it'll be long (well hours infact) until there's a major backlash from the fans. They've seriously got to be wondering what the f*** he's doing to them.

I love it.

What worries me is that I bet he isnt aware of the sell on clause that we have on Richards, and if he goes elsewhere, I think he will try his upmost to get out of paying us our share and we will have to fight tooth and nail to get it.

There's no way that he can get out of paying us the percentage though is there?!? Understand what you're saying, but surely there's no provision for something like that - he wouldn't be able to justify it, even if he tried...

What worries me is that I bet he isnt aware of the sell on clause that we have on Richards, and if he goes elsewhere, I think he will try his upmost to get out of paying us our share and we will have to fight tooth and nail to get it.

I negotiated the OWTB Contract with Alan Hardy :deal::bat:

Trust me, our 20% of Micah will be safe! :grin:

Obviously this is good news for us and as much as i dislike City, this sort of reminds me of Chris M****!!

Obviously this is good news for us and as much as i dislike City, this sort of reminds me of Chris M****!!

The problem is they can only pay that sort of money if they have got it. I have just got a feeling he is going to try and do a Chris Moore but probably 5 times worse. I reckon his money won’t be forthcoming and this might be some stupid plan to make some dosh and run as the guy is that mad. It will undoubtedly fail and he will get done for it, but the money will still probably go missing.

It’s alright for Wardle to cry now but it doesn’t take a genius to work out that all he did when Thatsin came in was smell the Thai Baht and he signed the club over without giving any thought to who he was signing it over to.

It also makes a laughing stock of the premierships “fit person” test or whatever it is. All it is about is making money. Perhaps they should assign the league places next season on whose got the most of it, then they wouldn’t need to waste time actually playing any football.

There's no way that he can get out of paying us the percentage though is there?!? Understand what you're saying, but surely there's no provision for something like that - he wouldn't be able to justify it, even if he tried...

Your probably right and I doubt the FA would allow any transfer to go through if he tried it, but something still bugging me about when Oldham Athletic AFC went bust, and Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC took over.

Although I presume the sell on clause is still valid as they have tried to buy it out since then, something bugging me about this.

Your probably right and I doubt the FA would allow any transfer to go through if he tried it, but something still bugging me about when Oldham Athletic AFC went bust, and Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC took over.

Although I presume the sell on clause is still valid as they have tried to buy it out since then, something bugging me about this.

It's not bugging Alan Hardy so I think you can relax!

We got a % from the sell on clause from Southampton when Fitz Hall moved to Palace after coming out of administration.

I'll never trust the rarely-read Croatian press again!

I find this whole situation highly amusing, Oh the ironyof a bunch of fickle muppets who all too often hound their managers/boards out. Payback is a bitch, they have a decent season, do the double over the Red Scum yet their much vaunted new messiah shafts them big time. On top of that he wants rid of the whole squad, laughable. I must admit despite my indifference to City I feel quite sorry for them, although much of their past under achievement is down to the fickleness of their fans not wiling to give anyone at the helm a chance. But despite their 'massiveness' even when they are thrown a frickin' bone, its tied to a piece of string and quickly retracted. PMSL!!! Roll up, roll up, :clown::laught16::ass3: