North West Masters?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have tickets for Saturday the 26th July, but the Advertiser said last week that we play next week?

Is this a misprint or is there more than one round?

Defo typo. I saw that too, but assume they meant nextt month ratehr than next week.

I've decided to have this one. Have we decided on a uniform? It would be cool if we were all in one block in the same colours.

As Ive said before - get in, and everyone head for Block 109 - right behind the goal and the designated "home end" .... sure if we all turn up en-masse we can scare off and citeh or manure munchkins hanging around...

Uniform?? :blink: ... sorry Lees, but i'm not interestied in any of your twisted fantasies.... a blue oldham shirt will do just fine (perhaps the oldest one you own??? Bovis and JD Sports-a-rama)

As Ive said before - get in, and everyone head for Block 109 - right behind the goal and the designated "home end" .... sure if we all turn up en-masse we can scare off and citeh or manure munchkins hanging around...

Uniform?? :blink: ... sorry Lees, but i'm not interestied in any of your twisted fantasies.... a blue oldham shirt will do just fine (perhaps the oldest one you own??? Bovis and JD Sports-a-rama)

I was wondering if it would make more impact if we all got Tangoed, although it wouldn't make much sense in terms of the players on the pitch :unsure:

I was wondering if it would make more impact if we all got Tangoed, although it wouldn't make much sense in terms of the players on the pitch :unsure:

Nah, Navy-blue all the way on this one... or I might wear the '92 goalkepping top and actually go as Jon Hallworth.... amazing....

Sure we all have enough Old Skool Home shirts to wear from the ages past....

I'm glad some one mentioned that because i panicked a little when i read in the paper that it was this week. Unfortunatley my old shirts get destroyed or given away through time so i will just be wearing this seasons home shirt.

Guest oa_exile
Certainly are. We're up for Twentysixblack's wedding the day before and we're stopping over for the Masters.

:mmm: May have to give a "bit of thinking" me thinks :bounce: how much are the tickets ? ^_^

I think the best way to sneak alcohol past security is to smuggle it through in your bloodstream :)

I like to have a back-up in case my blood levels get too high :wink:

As I've mentioned before, I am in fact possibly the best person in the world at taking booze into restricted areas. If I could bottle it, I would sell it. Or perhaps drink it. You just hand them your booze, and use the Force to make them search the none-booze things you have with you.