OWTB Fantasy Premier League 2008/09

bit of a risk picking so soon especially if u pick ronaldo or lampard etcetera, i usually have barry as he plays every game gets a few gols takes pens corners free kicks, but thats not gona happen at libpool

DAz

On the Fantasy Prem you have unlimited treansfers before the start.

DAz

On the Fantasy Prem you have unlimited treansfers before the start.

ahh. still gona hold out, time to think. letting my lad do one this year he'll be 7 when it starts and he comes out with 'im having rooney, gerrard, torres, van persie, terry, lampard joe cole and van der sar not sure about the rest'. think i might have to 'forget' to let him do it lol imagine if he beat me!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

A full summary of allt he leagues etc

Juat a quick reminder for everyone to join

There are quite a few LAtics Leauges, more the merrier

Fantasy Premier League

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/index.html

OWTB-Steveie J's

87198-36536

JKL/OWTB -mine

5525-1957

CAllum Ogdens OWTFY (instead of OWTB, we can call it Oh whent he Fluo Yelllows!

564690-113048

Telegraph

http://fantasyfootballleagueone.telegraph....2/clienthome.do

Latics League code is under SuperLeagues about half way down on left column

Code is

OWTB League now up and running.

Name: OWTB League

Password: ohwhentheblues

Also set up by Steveie J

A full summary of allt he leagues etc

Juat a quick reminder for everyone to join

There are quite a few LAtics Leauges, more the merrier

Fantasy Premier League

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/index.html

OWTB-Steveie J's

87198-36536

JKL/OWTB -mine

5525-1957

CAllum Ogdens OWTFY (instead of OWTB, we can call it Oh whent he Fluo Yelllows!

564690-113048

Telegraph

http://fantasyfootballleagueone.telegraph....2/clienthome.do

Latics League code is under SuperLeagues about half way down on left column

Code is

OWTB League now up and running.

Name: OWTB League

Password: ohwhentheblues

Also set up by Steveie J

Thanks, Singe.

Last chance, last call...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

just so you know, if you are lower than 13th in stevie j's league, you are being beaten by a seven year old lol! although the opions expressed on here did lead me to expect this to occur! didnt know there was more than one oldham fans league, so when we both join this weekend, many of you will drop two places..

:tongue1:

• 4 weeks later...
just so you know, if you are lower than 13th in stevie j's league, you are being beaten by a seven year old lol! although the opions expressed on here did lead me to expect this to occur! didnt know there was more than one oldham fans league, so when we both join this weekend, many of you will drop two places..

:tongue1:

Anybody in the skysports league? do any of these other leagues have a system where the values of players go up or down depending on how they perform? this makes it far more interesting but the Sky 1 doesn't & this has allowed less talented coaches :grin: to keep pace [ well overtake me actually :disappointed:

this is my first season in this league, and ive only just realised that you need to wheel and deal each week. not sure i like it like that, but there are clearly a few on here who have an astute eye for players/ form/ manager descsions. you cant play this week by week, as im slowly discovering, you need to be three weeks ahead! some of the scores people are on are mint. hats off to you lads.

this is my first season in this league, and ive only just realised that you need to wheel and deal each week. not sure i like it like that, but there are clearly a few on here who have an astute eye for players/ form/ manager descsions. you cant play this week by week, as im slowly discovering, you need to be three weeks ahead! some of the scores people are on are mint. hats off to you lads.

That's what I was hoping the SKy 1 would be like, won Rugby League 1 here in Brisbane [beating aussies was sweet] & got the taste for it,picking unknown players, watching them perform & hen trading hem at high price, but the one I am in is just a case of spending your money, then swapping for players who are doing well at no extra cost. Would have entered div 1league but haven't got a clue about most of players in that league other than Oldhams [who I only read about anyway]

Anyhoooo, I am 2nd in league & on the up, timing my run well.