Fan of the week

Big league weekend 2, using a Dirty Leeds fan..........he remembered his 'lucky jumper'.

I'd bin it mate, ha ha ha.

On the down side, (john salako) "a terrible result for Leeds". Why John? Are they not allowed to be beaten by a better team?

Big league weekend 2, using a Dirty Leeds fan..........he remembered his 'lucky jumper'.

On the down side, (john salako) "a terrible result for Leeds". Why John? Are they not allowed to be beaten by a better team?

Very funny. Salako's a pillock...I'm not sure on what grounds he's decided it's poor to lose to 'a club like Oldham'.

He's just called Tranmere a massive club. Idiot.

Very funny. Salako's a pillock...I'm not sure on what grounds he's decided it's poor to lose to 'a club like Oldham'.

He's just called Tranmere a massive club. Idiot.

anyone who calls tranmoore a big club , knows sweet fa about football , know wonder the pillocks a leeds fan

If that first goal had been scored by Man U (or prob by Leeds) they would have gone on about it all day for being great. Lewis takes out 2 players with some amazing control on the wing. Good cross into the centre, Hughes with a fantastic lob over the keeper only for it to hit the bar. Our left winger shows his predatory instincts to head home. The second well, how the fluff can a twenty yarder be sloppy. Very Mcanamamanamanmanan esque

over the years being a Latics fan I've realised it takes a lot to get praised by some pundits because we're just a little northern club to them, I mean had Southend or Millwall had our squad this season they'd certainly get better odds for the title than 22/1, I hope Shez uses this in the players favour, like Joe Royle did

What a Dick, Solako is actually clueless talks :censored:e about every division. And that other muppet, can't believe Sky have nobody who actually knows about the football league. I would relish a show that doesn't just talk about Leeds,MK dons, Peterborough and the like.

What a Dick, Solako is actually clueless talks :censored:e about every division. And that other muppet, can't believe Sky have nobody who actually knows about the football league. I would relish a show that doesn't just talk about Leeds,MK dons, Peterborough and the like.

No chance on that front, the pundits will always look at the teams who have either Come up a division, Come down a division, are a "Big Club" or have strung 20 wins together and have just beaten manure in the fa cup final!

I dont think there is one pundit who is actually up to speed with the lesser leagues!

worse comment still has to be the one made by Chris Kamara when Palace went up and he said Dowie left Oldham because we did not meet his expectation or ambitious something like that.

Take it chi on shoulder let the football doing the talking.

Totally agree i find it amazing that Sky havent got anyone who has a clue about lower leagues with the amount of money they have it wouldn't be that hard. I mean most normal fans like me know alot about opposition players etc. i find it very annoying and find it incredible that when they mention the champions league semi final EVERY WEEK on BLW they dont feel stupid.

Edited by Lordy

Dont see why they dont get Steve Claridge doing that big league weekend Shez was on 5 live with him earlier and he sounded like he did his research on our players talking about Taylor and the other young players, saying weve as good a chance as anyone else in the league and also going on about the other teams in the league not just Leeds. With him playing in the lower league towards the end of his career he seems to know his stuff about the coca cola leagues and would be better than that tool they have hosting it now.

Whilst I will not defend the overall standard of the coverage of the lower leagues on Sky, they do cover it pretty well in terms of volume. With a reasonable length preview and review show every week, equal to what the Beeb give to the Premier League.

To be honest I just series link the BLW2 (though so far this season the link option is not available) and FFWD to the goals though - so not bothered.

In terms of the Fan of the Week coverage - I think no matter what the result it was going to focus on the team the fan supported (it could have been Northampton, not Leeds) becuase that is what the item was designed for, to highlight a club and an individual.

Generally the BLW coverage tends to show the teams in the play-offs first when running through the games - if we are not in the POs or playing someone that is, we always seem to be at the end of the segment.

To be honest - the media can ignore us all season as far as I care as long as we keep doing well.

I almost felt sorry for that guy,.........almost, and how embarassed did his daughter look! :grin:

I actually don't think Peter Beagarie is too bad, he seems to know quite a bit about the players and clubs in the lower reaches.