Paul Ince

I think they had to do something, it could be a long way back for a club like them if they did go down. I don't think their endowment for Jack Walker goes a long way any more. It's there fault for not seeing what was pretty obvious to anyone outside the media, that Ince is a prize tit.

Guest sheridans_world

I was shocked that only now, once Ince has been sacked, did I find out he was the first black premiership manager.

I doubt Hughes will leave and I think Bruce is safe considering Wigan are ninth, with 22 points, only 14 required for safety (on last seasons table) basically well over half way to safety in under half the games.

I can see a return for Souness and Big Sam this season.

Shock managerial exit of the year? Gareth Southgate.

Big Sam and Souness are the front runners.

Whoever gets the job can look forward to a trip to Croft Park on a Monday night in January, to take on the mighty Blyth Spartans in the third round of the best Cup competition in the world. :unsure:

This would have been an ideal situation for Tony Parkes to take over as caretaker manager until after this potential banana skin has been dealt with. He has been caretaker manager on six occasions, taking over from Bobby Saxton (1986-1987), Don Mackay (1991), Ray Harford (1996-1997), Roy Hodgson (1998), Brian Kidd (1999-2000) and Graeme Souness (2004) after their departures. However, he left Rovers in November 2004 following Mark Hughes' decision to bring in his own backroom team. The club was criticised after Parkes allegedly learned of his sacking from his daughter, who heard the news on the radio What a way to treat a man who had spent his entire professional career at the club as a midfielder, assistant manager and then caretaker manager.

Whoever gets the job can look forward to a trip to Croft Park on a Monday night in January, to take on the mighty Blyth Spartans in the third round of the best Cup competition in the world. :unsure:

This would have been an ideal situation for Tony Parkes to take over as caretaker manager until after this potential banana skin has been dealt with. He has been caretaker manager on six occasions, taking over from Bobby Saxton (1986-1987), Don Mackay (1991), Ray Harford (1996-1997), Roy Hodgson (1998), Brian Kidd (1999-2000) and Graeme Souness (2004) after their departures. However, he left Rovers in November 2004 following Mark Hughes' decision to bring in his own backroom team. The club was criticised after Parkes allegedly learned of his sacking from his daughter, who heard the news on the radio What a way to treat a man who had spent his entire professional career at the club as a midfielder, assistant manager and then caretaker manager.

Paul Ince - nasty

Roy Keane - arrogant

Mark Hughes - as above, 4th from bottom richest club in the world, lol

Bruce probably OK?

They learned a lot from Sir Alcie I mean Fergie

Paul Ince - nasty

Roy Keane - arrogant

Mark Hughes - as above, 4th from bottom richest club in the world, lol

Bruce probably OK?

They learned a lot from Sir Alcie I mean Fergie

Bruce isn't exactly well thought of in many of the 87 clubs he's managed.

It's complete media bollocks expecting Ince to automatically be any good. By the sounds of it he did OK at Macc, but anything other than promotion at MK Tossers would have been utter failure when they were probably spending more than most teams in our league.

Nobody ever mentions Strachan in the ex-Red Soxx now managing, despite his good work in Scotland.

Nobody ever mentions Strachan in the ex-Red Soxx now managing, despite his good work in Scotland.

Good work? Really?

3 Championships in a row and progress in the CL isn't too shabby a record compared to the others on the list. Granted it's not exactly been pretty at times but the bottom line is that he's the forces of darkness in their place.

Speaking of which, and drifting off topic, do you know what went on with McGeady?