O'Grady leaves on loan

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on loan

WTF SHEZ!!!!! We have the uncertainty surrounding Hughes, we're not really sure wether Davies will step up to the plate or perhaps go back to Stockport permanently, Byfield is only officially here until the Hartlepool game........Is he planning on signing someone?

Has he a Plan B???

WTF SHEZ!!!!! We have the uncertainty surrounding Hughes, we're not really sure wether Davies will step up to the plate or perhaps go back to Stockport permanently, Byfield is only officially here until the Hartlepool game........Is he planning on signing someone?

Has he a Plan B???

I would be very surprised if there was not a option to recall him at a moments notice....

If Hughes does leave then I would want a fit and ready O'Grady coming back and not a half fit O'Grady from the reserves...

Has he a Plan B???

The club is widely reported to be losing £15k per week, we sign a striker for a fee. Our fukwit manager doesn't know how to accomodate the striker around his chums, so ships the guy out on loan. Why spend months tracking players then not give them a decent run???

Same with Maher, Lee, and countless others he's signed.

Livid!

Has he a Plan B???

I’m pretty sure Sheridan knows a bit more about the transfer situation than the rest of us and will have his bases covered.

Guest sheridans_world

That means Davies isnt going anywhere, at least not until the VERY end of the window.

Window closes on the 2nd Feb, O'Grady's loan will expire then!

The club is widely reported to be losing £15k per week, we sign a striker for a fee. Our fukwit manager doesn't know how to accomodate the striker around his chums, so ships the guy out on loan. Why spend months tracking players then not give them a decent run???

Same with Maher, Lee, and countless others he's signed.

Livid!

Davies and Alessandra would be above O'grady in the pecking order i would of thought. Hes not going to be playing games here?

Hughes or Byfield at the club after 10th Jan.

Davies

Alessandra

Plan B

Wolf

This club never ceases to amaze me.

Thing that worries me is that during the last two January transfere windows, Shez has come up short in the striking department - I can see Hughes AND Davies going I really can, no matter what Shez says re: Davies, his treatment of him earlier in the season was amateurish and if I were Davies I'd still be pissed. Remember all players do daft things and get sent off, smacking someone at Col U Shez??? Tuesday Night game under Stitch. Chasing the cheese eating surrender monkey down the tunnel at Home Park, funny how you didn't get hounded Shez??

Guest sheridans_world
Can't recall players during an initial. What if both players have gone by the 15th smartarse!?

Clubs will wait, thats why the last day is always the busiest...

Hereford away, Lewi and Wolfy upfront, you've heard it here first. How do I know? It's Latics innit!

But your working off the assumption that O'Grady is better than either of them...the evidence I have seen says Lewi is better and Wolfy is probably about the same...