happy birthday owtb

matts-soccer-cake-006.jpg look how big you have grown now with over 1,876 members and big thanks to all the users on here keeping us all in touch with the club and thanks to the admin and mods to , and a specail thanks to rummy for staring owtb .. thank you and happy birthday :OASISscarf::sign0173::moderator::bluearmy::latics::OWTB1::happybday: Edited by boboafc

Tomorrow I'll have completed two years of typing posts with one finger. It's shorter than the others but I'll keep doing my bit. :grin:

Well done OWTB for all the good work towards getting planning permission and for growing into the Club's official message forum. Also for bringing many Latics supporters together on screen and in person.

Whereas it's easy to be a ManUre supporter, it takes special qualities and a thick skin to be a Latics supporter. Not taking yourself too seriously and having a sense of humour helps greatly, and this comes through on OWTB on a regular basis.

To OWTB I say keep up the good work, and to all Members I say keep the Faith. :OWTB1::happybday:

Very kind guys, thankyou very much.

On behalf of the guys behind the scenes, Stevie_J, Wardlelatic, Inspiral_Carpet, Markoasis, Ackey, Sheridans_World, pdw76, ste1987, Lookers_Carl, and those who did their bit for OWTB once upon a time - shucky, oa_exile, Beardy, Leeslover, BBPukka_Pies, and philliggi (I hate doing this I always forget someone) - I'd like to thank you lot for making it what it is, and clicking away at OWTB and generating cash for the club!

Here's to another great year....

Cheers,

Matt.

On behalf of the guys behind the scenes, Stevie_J, Wardlelatic, Inspiral_Carpet, Markoasis, Ackey, Sheridans_World, pdw76, ste1987, Lookers_Carl, and those who did their bit for OWTB once upon a time - shucky, oa_exile, Beardy, Leeslover, BBPukka_Pies, and philliggi (I hate doing this I always forget someone) - I'd like to thank you lot for making it what it is, and clicking away at OWTB and generating cash for the club!

Cheers,

Matt.

I skimmed over that and thought you missed Exile off.

Ruined my year when I checked :wink:

was gutted when t'offishul forum went by the wayside - tried this one and you kept stopping me swearing so bit apprehensive but tis a great liddle ole creaton - fanx chaps - this is the best way to find out what's goin on in our beloved club - here's ta the next 2 years :headbang:

Yes a big thanks to the guys, i actually check here first before the main site now. :chubb:

One question, which has been bugging me for a while and may have been answered a while ago, why do we have a 1'000 or so members registered but have some people with higher memeber numbers?

Yes a big thanks to the guys, i actually check here first before the main site now. :chubb:

One question, which has been bugging me for a while and may have been answered a while ago, why do we have a 1'000 or so members registered but have some people with higher memeber numbers?

We periodically delete unused accounts. Same with the post count, which is under the actual number of posts since launch. All of which helps reduce the data load.

Cheers,

Matt.

cheers fella's....

great site and long may it continue.....

Cheers,

Matt.

What I want to know is... if rummytheowl is member number 3 - who is number 1 and number 2? :huh:

Guest sheridans_world

I think danoafc got the 100,000th post a while back. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> - 7th Feb 2008

We actually had our 200,000th post the other day - <{POST_SNAPBACK}> - Roger Ritchie with that post.

We went over 4000 registered users too, not long ago, as said above, we delete unused accounts and old posts, so the 'stats' are subject to change and will be below the actual figure.

A good 2 year reign so far and long my it continue, great community following a great football team (although Im sure some of you forget this sometimes ;) )

Nice one! Cheers for a good service,

Still dont know how some people have 6,000 odd posts thought ! :blush:

Happy birthday, and thanks for being the best source for reading unsubstantiated rumours, uneducated posters, over-pessimistic fans, over-optimistic fans, ridiculous team selection opinions, TescoWatch, childish spats, petty name-calling, and unceasing Shez in/out polls.

Just kidding - I'd be lost without it. Well done guys, it's been a first class site for two years, long may it continue.

We periodically delete unused accounts. Same with the post count, which is under the actual number of posts since launch. All of which helps reduce the data load.

Diego has 8784 at the moment

So I probably would have 10,000 if some hadn't been deleted periodically? :unsure:

P.S. Bollox to those who say I haven't got a life!! B)

Happy birthday, and thanks for being the best source for reading unsubstantiated rumours, uneducated posters, over-pessimistic fans, over-optimistic fans, ridiculous team selection opinions, TescoWatch, childish spats, petty name-calling, and unceasing Shez in/out polls.

You missed out of your list "pub ejection stories"! :grin:

Just kidding - I'd be lost without it. Well done guys, it's been a first class site for two years, long may it continue.

:lol: many a true word is spoken in jest.

Congratulations and well done to everyone involved in the set up and running of the site.

Guest sheridans_world
So I probably would have 10,000 if some hadn't been deleted periodically? :unsure:

P.S. Bollox to those who say I haven't got a life!! B)

No, the post counter per member counts up the number of posts you have done ever.

Deleting posts doesnt affect it.

So sorry Diego, you're still under 9000 :grin: