Hall retires!

Guest oa_exile

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These talks are aimed at ascertaining where the forward's problems lie, and if the club can assist in any way with resolving these.

....he became a victim of Athletic's incredible run of injuries in March, breaking a leg in a training-ground challenge which ended his season.

oldhamathletic.co.uk will bring you the very latest as soon as it breaks.

His problems lie in the fact that he is being totally unprofessional and deserves to be shown the door. Let's give somebody who's interested a chance instead.

Classic choice of words for that last quote!

I'll have to get onto my sources to see if he's been at home. :curtains:

Sounds like he's on the way out though. Shame, as I STILL think he never got a fair crack at it. But if he won't put the work in, he doesn't deserve another chance.

His myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/chrismichaelhall) lists his "Occupation" as "Footballer / Model". Bye bye, Chris.

Guest oa_exile
Bloody hell, just had a look at his myspace website... it looks like he logged on to it today. Shez and the boys should fire up the internet in Boundary Park and send him a message. They could start by telling him to pull his trousers up and put his shirt back on.

lol :lol: and since OAFC come on here , you just blew the whistle on him :grin:

"How do you sleep at night" :wink:

Horlicks.gif

Guest oa_exile

That is a shocker :sign0068: , he has to have something else in the pipeline !

Ah well , best of luck Chris in your chosen career

His myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/chrismichaelhall) lists his "Occupation" as "Footballer / Model". Bye bye, Chris.

"I am currently a professional footballer."

Next week I might have another job.

"im trying to get into acting aswell!"

Glad to know you want to establish yourself in the First Team and play for England one day Chris.

"I am spontaneous and usually never do what i am supposed to "

...quite.

Good riddance, indeed.

For me, Hall has the ability to make a very decent player, at this level at least. The thing is, his attitude has never been right. I hope he realises, later in life, what an opportunity he's wasted.

Yes, it's a shame. But if he isn't 100% committed to the club (as a professional footballer) we can do without him!

I'm sure he won't find full-time modelling / acting a doddle either...

How long before he's back at BP for the 'celebrity' team in a testimonial game? Seems to be compulsory for the cast of Hollyoaks! :D

Good riddance, indeed.

For me, Hall has the ability to make a very decent player, at this level at least. The thing is, his attitude has never been right. I hope he realises, later in life, what an opportunity he's wasted.

Hmm. Nailing Hollyoak's Gemma Atkinson once she's bored with Cristiano Ronaldo or freezing your nads off on the Boundary Park Substitutes bench?

Seriously though, I totally agree. If I had half his talent, then I'd be making damn sure that I continued playing at the highest level I possibly could.

Gemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmahhhhhhhhhhhh

Yes, it's a shame. But if he isn't 100% committed to the club (as a professional footballer) we can do without him!

I'm sure he won't find full-time modelling / acting a doddle either...

How long before he's back at BP for the 'celebrity' team in a testimonial game? Seems to be compulsory for the cast of Hollyoaks! :D

It is also a possibility that he may be in line for joining the cast of Dream Team on Sky.

I also would think he'll be a shoe-in for Graham Taylor's side in the next series of "The Match"!

I pity the poor youngster who would have given his all for a chance like Chris has thrown away but was denied the opportunity by Hall having had that 1st contract instead. Silly boy! Good riddance just about sums it up. Amazing even by a footballers standards.

Toodle-pip, waster. Has anyone told "Chris" :wink: that 99.99 per cent. of actors and models are grande ouanqueres?

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill