pictures

optional

Alan Young - Bobs best friend!!!!!!!
:lol: you must remember that i made a flag with the words alan young your a hairy palmed fiddler ,when he left us to play for leicester city ,and we we then played them at their old ground and i met him before the game and showed him the flag and told him to his face he was a hairy palmed fiddler :new_2gunsfiring_v1: ,he did not like what i said and walked away without a word

• 6 years later...

whorya.jpg

This guy was a Polish player - what was his name ... Wolenski or something? our first foreign player. I think he claimed he had played for the Polish team but it turned out to be not quite right (Poland B or something)

Ryszard Kowenicki was signed on 7/12/79 from Widzew Lodz (Poland) and left at end of the 80/81 season for Viborg (Denmark). Attacking midfielder who will always be remembered for his powerful shot, scoring spectacular long-range goals, and unique throw-in - his technique left him lying face down on the field with his toes still behind the touchline!

79-80 played 23 games scoring 3 times - against QPR, Charlton and Fulham.

80-81 Played 18 games, scoring 3 times - against QPR, Cardiff and Portsmouth (League Cup).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...