Season 1977/78 In Black and White

StipeTripe

I'm wondering if anybody else in the community might have some pictures from this season to contribute?

I'll have a look around, I think I might have pics of Les Chapman and Paul Heaton.

If anyone has got something to contribute to Stipeys golden years get in touch with OWTB or StipeTripe and we'll have a look!

I'm wondering if anybody else in the community might have some pictures from this season to contribute?

I'll have a look around, I think I might have pics of Les Chapman and Paul Heaton.

If anyone has got something to contribute to Stipeys golden years get in touch with OWTB or StipeTripe and we'll have a look!

The more the merrier I say, really enjoyed looking back through that old stuff cos its a very long time since I last did, like I say I'll keep trawling season on season, I have every home programme since 77/78 to look through mind. Anything thats a bit different or makes me laugh, like them face in the crowds I'll post individually, talking of which............

• 3 weeks later...