Most hated song ever

leeslover

Hmmmm how is it possible to get angered by a song, mildly irritated maybe :)

As an aside I used to work with one of Kajagoogoo's mum.

As for having a pop at Mr Blunt, how clichéd has that become.

Bit like The Style Council "weren't they rubbish what was Weller thinking", well ferk that there are some fantastic tunes in their back catalogue.

Tbh honest I really think its pointless and childish getting angered by owt musically, unless its that blinking troubled dipstick diva WhitneyFlipingHouston, her that sings way too many notes in every sodding song she does, and not always in the right order, less is more Whitney, freak. :blink:

Edited by StipeTripe

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Dolce anybody?

I quite like that, maybe because we used to re-create whilst either A) Pished B) high on drugs!

But for annoying songs that you wish had never ever ever been well basically any clap trap that came out of Bob Marleys Gob!

I shall treat such contemptable comments about Marley with the disdain they deserve. <_<

Have I missed something, are we on a sweary filter now, thought that wasn't on the agenda, not that it matters just thout I'd ask. :huh::unsure:

Edited by StipeTripe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I recently sold some autographs of The Housemartins on ebay to a guy in Boston, USA. I have since been chatting with him via email and he happened to mention They Might Be Giants.

For the last week I have had 'Birdhouse In Your Soul' running round and round my head. I HATE THAT SONG :angry:

Apologies to anyone who reads this post and suffers the same problem. It is the most irritating song ever made.

Have just read the whole thread and I must agree with any abuse in the direction of Hucknall and Pellow.

I think my hatred of Pellow, apart from his constant grin that makes me think he must be a bit simple, stems from a schoolboy crush on a girl who was besotted with him. She was also in love with Ally McCoist. This thread is bringing back loads of painful childhood memories of unrequited love. :disappointed::bigcry::ohno::thumbsdown::cry:

Only one thing for it, I'm going to have to stick a Smiths album on. If nothing else, it'll shift bloody 'Birdhouse in Your Soul' out of my head.

Better stick a :wink: and a :D in before people start ringing up to check I'm OK!

Guest sheridans_world
Everything by Queen.

It is beyond me how they became popular, never mind world wide mega stars. Then again I suppose plenty of crap manages to do it.

KtF,

Derek.

Miserable sod, Queen were great!

You want annoying?

See ba-ha men and the stupid songs they sing. Uh i hate just thinking about them :angry:

The song I hated, then really loved for about 12 minutes, and then hated more than ever is "Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life"!!!

I apologise for resurrecting those bad memories. :disappointed:

You on about that Monty Python song? That song has good memories for me cos it had to be used in my last Performing Arts play that we had to do for a GCSE

Anyway, annoying songs, anything by that ridiculous band with Fred Durst and cheesy pop music. Oh yeah, and that one by Peter Andre - 'Insania' cos I mean EVERYBODY was singing is in school when it was released :mad:

What did Haysi Fatayzee sing? I remember the name.

Who was it that sang ''I eat cannibals''?

I remember it was all girls dressed in what could only be described as bin bags!!! :huh:

Haysi Fantayzee did 'John Wayne is Big Leggy' which has to be at the head of any 'Stupid record title' threads.

Toto Coelho sang 'I Eat Cannibals'. The daughter of Bob Holness was one of the girls in bin bags.

I can't believe the amount of absolutely useless information I have swimming around my brain!

Haysi Fantayzee did 'John Wayne is Big Leggy' which has to be at the head of any 'Stupid record title' threads.

Toto Coelho sang 'I Eat Cannibals'. The daughter of Bob Holness was one of the girls in bin bags.

I can't believe the amount of absolutely useless information I have swimming around my brain!

Do I remember correctly that the bin bags appeared to be concealing a pair of chapel hat pegs?

I've joined this too late to bother reading through to see if it's been mentioned - so no iceberg comments - but that song called 'Umbrella' by Rihanna!

Sweet merciful lord, saying the same word repeatedly does not constitute a rhyme!!!

I hate her for this song to the extent that if I met her I may be forced to beat her - with a bloody umbrella!!

For those who've not seen it, the (Ella ella eh eh eh) section is sung aloud, as a section of the song and not just the backing track!!!

When the sun shines, we’ll shine together

Told you I'll be here forever

Said I'll always be a friend

Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end

Now that it's raining more than ever

Know that we'll still have each other

You can stand under my umbrella

You can stand under my umbrella

(Ella ella eh eh eh)

Under my umbrella

(Ella ella eh eh eh)

Under my umbrella

(Ella ella eh eh eh)

Under my umbrella

(Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)

I think you can watch it - to understan my pain - at one of these links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7bK4Vee36M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQSU4fTbkQs

But I'm not certain, as I can't watch them at work - so don't blam me if it's something a bit mental (aside from the mental song)!

I've joined this too late to bother reading through to see if it's been mentioned - so no iceberg comments - but that song called 'Umbrella' by Rihanna!

Sweet merciful lord, saying the same word repeatedly does not constitute a rhyme!!!

I hate her for this song to the extent that if I met her I may be forced to beat her - with a bloody umbrella!!

For those who've not seen it, the (Ella ella eh eh eh) section is sung aloud, as a section of the song and not just the backing track!!!

I think you can watch it - to understan my pain - at one of these links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7bK4Vee36M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQSU4fTbkQs

But I'm not certain, as I can't watch them at work - so don't blam me if it's something a bit mental (aside from the mental song)!

OMG I know what you mean! I just can't stand any of her songs full stop!

Damn you for getting that song stuck in my head! :mad:

Yes, that's recently been my cue to switch from the radio to a CD. Usually following an outburst such as "What the :censored: is this :censored: rubbish?!"

Hard to believe that crap like that can get to No.1.... :angry:

Anything by Puff Daddy but especially that feckin "I'll be missing you" :censored: :censored: :censored: .

He can't dance either,you'd think someone who allegedly lived in fear of someone sticking a cap in his ass would have a bit of movement about them if only to dodge the bullet :grin:

Edited by inspectormorose