Latics Make Signing For For Cup Tie

Looking at them I doubt if there is a religious bone in their bodies. Further research is needed though.

I could also arrange for their to be one though :grin::cardinal:

Choice of headline has just peed me right off ......

Edited by Davros

A couple of those girls were the ones from Bradford away two seasons ago. I think it's safe to say that they DO "put out".......Especially to the story i know about them :shock:

I don't know the story to which you refer but I remember those cheerleaders all too well, [sits back and reminisces] I think this is a cracking signing, shame I probably won't get there in time to get the benefit of all the hard work they have put in training and applying fake tan..etc..etc..

It was a stupid headline.

The story with the headline as it is, led to people clicking on with fervent expectation only to feel totally let down.

Had the headline been "Latics line up half time entertainment for cup tie", people would have clicked on the link and their first thoughts would have been "Good effort, I'll be having a bit of that. Well done Latics"

I doubt Stuart meant anything by it, lets face it being webmaster at a footclub doesn't really give much scope for creative links, groin strains here, suspensions there..etc..etc.. Alan probably shouted to him "I've got some hooers lined up for Satdi's game, stick it on t'interweb" so he puts the stock image of a footie on and writes a humourous title and story, we all click on it and Latics get advertising revenue from the page impressions.

We all knew that we weren't going to sign anyone, the bigger clubs probably won't want their players cuptied, even their 7th choice leftbacks in case they have a freak yachting accident and lose half their squad. I am glad Shez hasn't just spunked his budget on a panic buy and kept his powder dry. We might not make a permanent signing during this window and that is no bad thing, rather not get anyone than get the wrong players then have to farm them out or pay them off. There is still plenty of time to get a few loans in before the end of the season to get a top 10 finish then do our transfer business in the summer.

If we did get someone in now it would take them until March to settle in and we wouldn't see us rocket up the league to secure automatic promotion either. There is more chance of us all finding out just how religious these dancers are than that happening.

We all knew that we weren't going to sign anyone, the bigger clubs probably won't want their players cuptied, even their 7th choice leftbacks in case they have a freak yachting accident and lose half their squad.

:grin:

What about players from teams who have been knocked out then?

Was just looking through a South American football site (betting related) and found this gallery....thought it was worth a view if only for the girl in the 4th picture.....wow!

Also, see if you can work out what it says on the girls top in the 3rd picture :grin:

http://php.terra.com/aztecaamerica/galeria...p?galeria=85639

Edited by boundaryblue80

It was a stupid headline.

The story with the headline as it is, led to people clicking on with fervent expectation only to feel totally let down.

Had the headline been "Latics line up half time entertainment for cup tie", people would have clicked on the link and their first thoughts would have been "Good effort, I'll be having a bit of that. Well done Latics"

I think STUPID is a little strong. It was more than likely ment as a light hearted bit of fun on the clubs part.

Lighten up a little.