Kicking off on Rochdale Rd

Just trying to speak to my dad who was at the game but he had to hang up as he couldnt hear over the sirens and horses..apparently a lad had taken a hiding on sheepfoot lane and they were battling in the middle of rochdale road..fingers crossed that everyones gotten away ok

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Serious disorder up Sheepfoot lane. Saw some guy on the floor. Not sure if he was Oldham or Huddersfield. Police ran over to assist. About 30 seconds later a Huddersfield fan started shouting 'you think you are hard Oldham'. Then Huddersfield fans started a small song to receive chants of 'sheepshaggers'. Next thing you know there is a free for all going on in the middle of the road.

Cat C Policing? Absolute joke. Must have been at least 3,000 fans travelling uo Sheepfoot lane without barely a policeman in sight.

Sure there will be fun and games going on well into the evening. Very sad.

KOTK

the guy who was chased by the police horse got caught on the sheepfoot lane car-park. i saw a huddersfield fan take a right crack on the chin from a police batton after tryin to hit the policeman, outside the RRE.

and the trouble on Rochdale road seemed nasty :redcard:

the guy who was chased by the police horse got caught on the sheepfoot lane car-park. i saw a huddersfield fan take a right crack on the chin from a police batton after tryin to hit the policeman, outside the RRE.

and the trouble on Rochdale road seemed nasty :redcard:

all quiet now on rochdale road,i think its being overhyped to be honest,ie handbags

all quiet now on rochdale road,i think its being overhyped to be honest,ie handbags

All quiet on sheepfoot lane an hour after game :D

Hopefully it will be quiet elsewhere but us and Udders have a history and I reckon there be more disorder.

Looked more than handbags to me. Wonder if the guy who was sparked out thought it was handbags?

KOTK

Bus full of 'Udders fans got dropped off at Werneth station just before I got there, must have been 200/300 of them on the platform and somehow they all piled on a 2 carriage train!

Was about to walk down onto the platform and got dragged back by the Police, saying they couldn't do anything to protect me from them <_<

Didn't realise Huddersfield fans were so bad really.

Keep the Faith

Bus full of 'Udders fans got dropped off at Werneth station just before I got there, must have been 200/300 of them on the platform and somehow they all piled on a 2 carriage train!

Was about to walk down onto the platform and got dragged back by the Police, saying they couldn't do anything to protect me from them <_<

Didn't realise Huddersfield fans were so bad really.

Keep the Faith

They do the same to our "yobs" when we go over to the Farm. They collect them all at the railway station and bus them down to the ground, then back to the station after the game. Think you met the Udders "firm" there today.

:lol:

They were all about 12 :)

It did make me laugh, all walking along in their fake stone island coats having to ask "mr policeman sir" for directions :grin:

Keep the Faith

So are our "Yobs"

Do we really have 'yobs' still? Bit of a terrible state if we still do really.

Though it was a highlight when some of them got on a train to Shaw by mistake :lol:

Keep the Faith

Unfortunatly we still have a couple that are more interested in casuing trouble than watching the footy. But most of them would run a mile if ever confronted by a proper firm.

I was walking up sheepfoot lane when all of a sudden the riot and uniformed police when running up sheep foot lane followed by the police vans.

On Rochdale Road a family friend pulled up and told us to turn back as it was kicking off, anyway in Oldham town centre saw some young Hudds fans spitting at an Oldham fan with a Oldham hat shouting Oldham :censored:.

Do we really have 'yobs' still? Bit of a terrible state if we still do really.

Though it was a highlight when some of them got on a train to Shaw by mistake :lol:

Keep the Faith

Course we do pal ... every club has them ... things have just gone from the stadiums to the city centres etc now ...

Also heard Littentree had its windows put through today aswell .... next seasons trip over will be tasty!

Course we do pal ... every club has them ... things have just gone from the stadiums to the city centres etc now ...

Also heard Littentree had its windows put through today aswell .... next seasons trip over will be tasty!

My brother was at the Littentree and didnt mention it ??

Edited by oafc0000

Unfortunatly we still have a couple that are more interested in casuing trouble than watching the footy. But most of them would run a mile if ever confronted by a proper firm.

yes they were hard lads throwing traffic cones n bottles at us in the ground . you lot must be proud they didnt hang around outside ,people like that could get u in serious trouble , town fans have asked for a report into the incident . Why leave potential missiles in the ground to throw , gives decent fans a bad name .

yes they were hard lads throwing traffic cones n bottles at us in the ground . you lot must be proud they didnt hang around outside ,people like that could get u in serious trouble , town fans have asked for a report into the incident . Why leave potential missiles in the ground to throw , gives decent fans a bad name .

who are we taking about here mate? i was in the lookers and i didnt see anything like that although the atmoshere was quite 'heated'.

So it was all our fans then was it, wouldn't have thought that GMP and the Stewards would just stand and let them do it.

Ever heard the saying that includes "glass houses" mate, your fans are not so innocent when it comes to causing trouble, now why don't you just toddle back off over the hill, and sort Sammy the Sheep out.

Edited by AMO

So it was all our fans then was it, wouldn't have thought that GMP and the Stewards would just stand and let them do it.

Every heard the saying that includes "glass houses" mate, your fans are not so innocent when it comes to causing trouble, no why don't you just toddle back off over the hill, and sort Sammy the Sheep out.

Thats what they did mate should get your eyesight seen to before u start making statements .Not saying our fans are angels but its a bit rough when the plod came n got ur lot then if nothing happened i feel sorry for the innocent latics then sorry .