Clueless!

0-1 down, going out of the cup and it's the 93rd minute before Trotman goes up front.

Ridiculous, tactically naive and just downright clueless.

What could be done tactically?? We have no personel. Not one player available who has the nous or craft to create good chances against a league defence. If we had Wellens today we would have won and in turn that would have probably have paid for him for a season!

The only plus is Shez knows what we need now he needs to get it. There is no way he cant get better than what we have got!

No we didn't. We're lacking :censored: in that team. We're lacking a leader, a captain, and congratulations Shez for devaluing the armband. We've far too many players who'd rather hide than get effin stuck in. Shirkers the lot of them. Can't remember being more peed off at Latics in my life. And I can't remember seeing a worse team 'grace' BP than Latics this season.

E4e

ETIHS

What could be done tactically?? We have no personel. Not one player available who has the nous or craft to create good chances against a league defence. If we had Wellens today we would have won and in turn that would have probably have paid for him for a season!

The only plus is Shez knows what we need now he needs to get it. There is no way he cant get better than what we have got!

he has known what we wanted for the last 4 weeks,but serious lack of money is hampering any effort to bring in quality players....so instead we will now see some desperation signings to try to appease the fans.

he has known what we wanted for the last 4 weeks,but serious lack of money is hampering any effort to bring in quality players....so instead we will now see some desperation signings to try to appease the fans.

But according to SC he has money to spend (the fa cup money which adds up to £200k plus wages saved from Bertie and KK leaving) like he did the last Jan transfer window and chose not to add anyone.

We had a perfectly good centre-half playing out of position at left back. Should have stuck Trotman up front and played 3 at the back.

But according to SC he has money to spend (the fa cup money which adds up to £200k plus wages saved from Bertie and KK leaving) like he did the last Jan transfer window and chose not to add anyone.

??????????????????????????????

Shez is trying to get people in!!!!! He tried to get people in last Jan as well!!!! I dont know if your misguded or just plain lieing coconut....

Alessandro. Alessandro. Allessandro. How much worse could it have been. A bit of pace through the middle.....

Edited by happyterryb

A blind man on a galloping horse can see that we need a left sided player, a creative midfielder and a target man up front and I appreciate that Shez is probably working very hard to make it happen.

I just feel that today, when Shez needed to throw the kitchen sink at a very average Huddersfield side he didn't do it.

We've got the worst home record in the division and it isn't the crowds fault. End of.

Shez is trying to get people in!!!!!

But he is trying to get the wrong players in, he is looking at championship standard players who are unwilling to drop to this level or unwilling to take a drop in wages. He needs to lower his standards a bit, yes it would be fantastic to get in the players he wants but they wont come here, he needs to start looking at players who will.

But he is trying to get the wrong players in, he is looking at championship standard players who are unwilling to drop to this level or unwilling to take a drop in wages. He needs to lower his standards a bit, yes it would be fantastic to get in the players he wants but they wont come here, he needs to start looking at players who will.

Shez pritty much said this himself in the paper...he has dropped his standards....

they will be out in the next round, hope they get barnsley away. ha ha. they were one percent better than us today.
i just think its a really big missed oppertunity to go to next round and get the big away pay day that we deserved after beating everton.

knowing just what was at stake i cant beleive we didnt just go for it,i would rather lose 4-0 and throw the kitchen sink at them than lose 1-0 and not give a fig.

as far as the transfer saga goes,yes last year we was told exactly the same,money is there but no one came....and if people are being honest,the same will happen again this time round.i hope im wrong,but i just got this feeling we wont.

which begs the question....what do the tta's say to shez when he doesnt bring in players when hes been told he can.

its all well and good saying oh i went for him n him,but they were prepared to drop down,how about looking elswhere like league 2 where there are some very good players who could do a job for us.

very frustrated tonight.

How far do you want him to drop his standards? Do you want him to drop them so low that we sign players that are worse than we have got, just for the sake of signing players?

There are decent players in our league and the league below us who are better than what we have. He is after championship players, which if we could get them would be fantastic but we can't. He's finally admitted that he has been fighting a losing battle with that, sadly money talks in football now. Fair play to him for wanting to bring in that quality of player but it isn't going to happen. Shez still has a lot to learn about being a manager, i'm not one of those to start saying we should sack him and get someone else in, far from it, hopefully he will manage to bring in some quality league one players in the next week or so.

YEAH WE WERENT BRILL BUT ONLY THING LACKING WAS AN ERRRRR LUKE BECKETT!!! I THOUGHT HE WERE A REET DIRTY GIT TODAY - I THOUGHT RITCHIE'S TEAM TACTICTS WERE ORRIBLE TODAY, WHERE WAS THE SNIPER? ATMOS GOOD, PERFORMANCE AREET, NO STRIKER'S GONNA BE COSTLY - GOT TO SIGN TRADITIONAL FORWARD - PANIC BUYING ROOLS!!!

There are decent players in our league and the league below us who are better than what we have. He is after championship players, which if we could get them would be fantastic but we can't. He's finally admitted that he has been fighting a losing battle with that, sadly money talks in football now. Fair play to him for wanting to bring in that quality of player but it isn't going to happen. Shez still has a lot to learn about being a manager, i'm not one of those to start saying we should sack him and get someone else in, far from it, hopefully he will manage to bring in some quality league one players in the next week or so.

Have a punt with Scott Vernon sure he will do nicely

Don't trade any of our players just buy him with money earmarked for KK

Yes decent players in our league are already playing for the team so wont be sold. And to take a player from the league below we need to be offering enough money for a club to part with one of their first team players. I.e Rochdale getting 300k for Glenn Murray. Would you like to see us spendin that much on him?

Yes decent players in our league are already playing for the team so wont be sold. And to take a player from the league below we need to be offering enough money for a club to part with one of their first team players. I.e Rochdale getting 300k for Glenn Murray. Would you like to see us spendin that much on him?

Was gonna say pretty much the same thing.

Unfortunately we dont have the finances to gamble on an unknown. We were willing to pay for KK, but we knew what we would have been getting. We are willing to pay for Clarke, but we know what we would be getting. Unfortunately, we cant afford to gamble (transfer fee wise) on a player stepping up from league 2.

Looks like we will have to get a young Prem player on loan and hope he is half as good as KK.

My daughter and her friends were sure they saw Ritchie Wellens arriving at the game today. Was he just there to support his old teammates or was it more significant?