Clueless!

There are decent players in our league and the league below us who are better than what we have. He is after championship players, which if we could get them would be fantastic but we can't. He's finally admitted that he has been fighting a losing battle with that, sadly money talks in football now. Fair play to him for wanting to bring in that quality of player but it isn't going to happen. Shez still has a lot to learn about being a manager, i'm not one of those to start saying we should sack him and get someone else in, far from it, hopefully he will manage to bring in some quality league one players in the next week or so.

I think you will find Shez has probably forgot more about football than you will ever know!

Good on shez for trying to sign qauilty players...... Never heard a manager critised for trying to sign good players!!! Its maddness all this.....

Some of you act like signing players is just like going to bloody tesco and picking up a tin of beans!!!!

Surely any decent player in our league or below will still cost a bucket of money....and they have to want tot leave there current setup and come to a team in 13th place in league one ???

Edited by oafc0000

Yes decent players in our league are already playing for the team so wont be sold. And to take a player from the league below we need to be offering enough money for a club to part with one of their first team players. I.e Rochdale getting 300k for Glenn Murray. Would you like to see us spendin that much on him?

Yes i would like us to spend that much on a player from league 2 if shez thought he was good enough for us, why not?

I think you will find Shez has probably forgot more about football than you will ever know!

Good on shez for trying to sign qauilty players...... Never heard a manager critised for trying to sign good players!!! Its maddness all this.....

Some of you act like signing players is just like going to bloody tesco and picking up a tin of beans!!!!

Surely any decent player in our league or below will still cost a bucket of money....and they have to want tot leave there current setup and come to a team in 13th place in league one ???

Did i say i know more than shez about football? no i didnt. All i said was that he still has thing to learn about being a manager and he would be the first to admit that. I have never once had a go at Shez, i never have at any of our managers and never will but this is a message board where people are allowed to voice their opinions whatever they maybe, people seem to be forgetting that though these last few weeks

I have not critised anyone for trying to sign good players, i said it would be fantastic if we could get them but perhaps he should concentrate on players we have more of a chance of signing

He has some money to spend, not millions but some and hopfully he will finally find the players he wants who we can afford.