Shez you made a mess of it today

Doing great for us on a low budget but Shez messed up big time today

Hazel is a superb central defender. He is not a left back. Lomax is

Taylor should be either dropped or moved to the right

Eardley - Please someone make a daft offer for the lad.

We should have started with Lomax or if not swapped Stam and Hazel around. We need a left sided player asap and for those who don't like Liddel boy are we seeing what we miss. Deliverys into the bos are woefull.

Looking at the squad list it is tough. Small squad and lots of kids and lost my rag with one of our fairweather fans attacking the team and the club. Because those people won't turn up on Tuesday we cannot afford Ronaldo so either turn up or shut up :angry:

Doing great for us on a low budget but Shez messed up big time today

Hazel is a superb central defender. He is not a left back. Lomax is

Taylor should be either dropped or moved to the right

Eardley - Please someone make a daft offer for the lad.

We should have started with Lomax or if not swapped Stam and Hazel around. We need a left sided player asap and for those who don't like Liddel boy are we seeing what we miss. Deliverys into the bos are woefull.

Looking at the squad list it is tough. Small squad and lots of kids and lost my rag with one of our fairweather fans attacking the team and the club. Because those people won't turn up on Tuesday we cannot afford Ronaldo so either turn up or shut up :angry:

As much as I like shez, have to agree today. Lomax or Black should have started at left back.

Totally agree re taylor on the right, when hes on the left he goes to cut on the inside every single time.

And as i said earlier we could have had a front 2 of henry and ronaldiniho and neither would have scored with that service today.

Think shez also left it too late before he changed things.

annot see why he did not start with lomax - it just meant down the left hand side we had two right footed players-

shez got it further wrong with subs - said ten mins b4 1st sub - he should have took off eardley - who was extra crap today and gone with three centre-halfs, bringing on for me alessandra, - he would of then had the choice of 3-5-2 or 3-4-3

shez to take a certain amount of blame, but it was another below par performance - thougght we started second half brightly but it faded again

As much as I like shez, have to agree today. Lomax or Black should have started at left back.

Totally agree re taylor on the right, when hes on the left he goes to cut on the inside every single time.

And as i said earlier we could have had a front 2 of henry and ronaldiniho and neither would have scored with that service today.

Think shez also left it too late before he changed things.

i agree re. taylor....did you notice, the TWO times he did not cut in and stayed on his left foot today...he beat his man

i agree re. taylor....did you notice, the TWO times he did not cut in and stayed on his left foot today...he beat his man

Thats the exact point why I would move him back to the right hand side, he can beat his man get to the line and put in a decent cross. Today was a mess from Sheridan I agree, why Hazell at left back?!?! He looked slightly shakey as a right back so why the impression that he could play left back better than Lomax?

Has Sheridan stated that Taylors position is the left wing? I see flashes from Taylor on the left but I think we need to get him back onto the right, especially when we are missing liddell and have no real recognised right winger on that side. Why have two square pegs in round holes when you can have one?