Fans know best......

Latic fans run Ronnie out of town by not buying season tickets pleading for Shez to be put in charge.....and now Shez is slowing becoming the anti christ.....

Apparently he has "no plan B", is "tactically inept" and cant get players in to the club......well you lot put him there!!!!!!

Its all a little two faced in my opinion......

Now is the time for some of you lot to develope some nuts and stick by the man you all wanted.....no.....you all demanded!!!!!!

Edited by oafc0000

Latic fans run Ronnie out of town by not buying season tickets pleading for Shez to be put in charge.....and now Shez is slowing becoming the anti christ.....

Apparently he has "no plan B", is "tactically inept" and cant get players in to the club......well you lot put him there!!!!!!

Its all a little two faced in my opinion

Now is the time for some of you lot to develope some nuts and stick by the man you all wanted.....no.....you all demanded!!!!!!

Go to bed little boy your boring me!!!!!!!!!!!! Ronnie didnt have a clue and neither does shez!! We are crap and are going to struggle to stay up this season FACT!!!

P.S I didnt want him!!!

I didn't want shez @ the time- but now I want him to keep his job. He's done a better job than I thought he would, but he's learning. I do think though if some recent performamnces had've happened under moore, there would be allsorts of crap flying round.

I think shez was given a year too long on his contract too. a 3 year deal at our level is too long.

BUT STICK WITH HIM.

1997-1998 Neil Warnock

1998-2001 Andy Ritchie

2001-2002 Mick Wadsworth

2002-2003 Iain Dowie

2004-2005 Brian Talbot

2005-2006 Ronnie Moore

2006-Pres John Sheridan

7 managers in 11 years.......there is only Wadsworth and Talbot i belived shoud of gone....

He is learning like Pukka says. It's just awful at BP that's the bottom line.

He is learning like Pukka says. It's just awful at BP that's the bottom line.

Ritchie was the longest serving of that list and he didn't have a clue at times, by far my worst game i have been to was in the ritchie era. Black Sunday 3-0 down at half at Rotherham, we were absolute gash that day.

Sheridan will come good with time, we need to give him that. There is no point keep changing the manager every year it just doesn't work just take a look around other clubs that keep changing managers (City, Newcastle, Fulham, Bury, Stockport to name a few) then look at at the ones who have a little faith (Arsenal, Manure, Everton, Bolton (under Big Sam), Charlton (Under Curbs) and look at the success these have had.

Changing the manager doesn't work, Shez has made some big mistakes with players he has signed and he knows he has, he his trying to sort the problem.

Granted if we are in the same position this time next season then the sitution will need to be reviewed. But i am confident that we wont be in this position next year, and we wont be going down this year.

shez has to shoulder some of the blame yesterday defo, and yes he has dropped some clangers with his signings, but I dont think sacking him is the manager.

That would put us back to square 1. I would say lets try to make some decent loan signings untill the end of the season, then use the cup money to strengthen for next.

shez has to shoulder some of the blame yesterday defo, and yes he has dropped some clangers with his signings, but I dont think sacking him is the manager.

That would put us back to square 1. I would say lets try to make some decent loan signings untill the end of the season, then use the cup money to strengthen for next.

Let's get things into perspective huh?

Not everyone who crticises Shez for some of his inexperience is calling for his head - there are a few I grant you but far more of us will give him time as he needs to learn - the problem is that this is a success driven game and yesterday was another example of a missed opportunity for the team (the team not Shez) to show the fans that they can play - they failed to do so.

So ultimately the finger is pointed back at the management but once again too many players let us and themselves down - if we had a bigger squad then Shez would have more options but at the moment we don't and he doesn't.

Too many players are too inconsistent (McDonald and Davies) and a number of them are so lacking in confidence (Smalley and Taylor) - however good management, really good management is all about making the best of what you have got. Is Shez doing that?

:huh:

Its all a little two faced in my opinion......

Can you stop coming out with all this drivel blaming it all on the fans. Without wanting to state the bleeding obvious we all need to back the team we all know that. But if we were to go down this season (not an impossibility unless we get some signings in) it won't be because of the moaners and groaners. Man United sit at the top of the premiership is that because they have the best fans then is it? Or is it because they have the best team.

At the moment we are missing our experienced pros Liddel Gregan and yesterday Hughes to help some of the young lads through on top of that we need a player who's natrual position is left back plus someone who can create from midfield and be able to take a decent corner/free kick. Plus a striker as davies has gone off the boil.

I don't see many shez out comments at the moment but this is a big week we need to get someone in a couple of players could be all the difference at the moment if we don't then we could have a repeat of 2004-05 a big Fa cup win followed by a crawl over the line to safety with an inexperienced side.

1997-1998 Neil Warnock

1998-2001 Andy Ritchie

2001-2002 Mick Wadsworth

2002-2003 Iain Dowie

2004-2005 Brian Talbot

2005-2006 Ronnie Moore

2006-Pres John Sheridan

7 managers in 11 years.......there is only Wadsworth and Talbot i belived shoud of gone....

finally we have found the one supporter who liked ronnie moore ?

i said at the start of this season when people were judging shez then that see where we are at christmas.

well imo we have to give him the rest of the season now,to try and change things around slightly.

this season can go three ways.up down or stay were we are,its that simple really.

however the one thing that causes problems is upheaval...again i think we will have a mass clear out in the summer,some players are too old,some too young and some simply not good enough.

the trouble is that if we have a bad start to next season the same we need time to gel excuses come out and the vicous circle continues.

if we are still like this at this stage next season,i would have to say consider changing managers again,as he will have had time and money,more money than most other managers,but hasnt used it wisely.

shez is a very good coach,but as a manager,he isnt learning by his mistakes.

and just for the record,no i didnt want shez,but i will back him whilst he is in charge.

Can you stop coming out with all this drivel blaming it all on the fans. Without wanting to state the bleeding obvious we all need to back the team we all know that. But if we were to go down this season (not an impossibility unless we get some signings in) it won't be because of the moaners and groaners. Man United sit at the top of the premiership is that because they have the best fans then is it? Or is it because they have the best team.

At the moment we are missing our experienced pros Liddel Gregan and yesterday Hughes to help some of the young lads through on top of that we need a player who's natrual position is left back plus someone who can create from midfield and be able to take a decent corner/free kick. Plus a striker as davies has gone off the boil.

I don't see many shez out comments at the moment but this is a big week we need to get someone in a couple of players could be all the difference at the moment if we don't then we could have a repeat of 2004-05 a big Fa cup win followed by a crawl over the line to safety with an inexperienced side.

???? Im not blaming the fans...aka moaners in the ground for us loseing....im trying to stick up for shez....what happened to ronnie started like this and I wasnt vocal enough...people who liked ronnie werent vocal enough....im standing up for a manager i want given time...even if he wasnt my choice for the job may i add....im just saying other fans should do as well!

Edited by oafc0000

the difference between Shez and Moore is that at least under Shez we've had some good times, played some good football and got some cracking results - Everton & Leeds away are up there with many peoples favourite aways and both games happened within the last 27 DAYS.

yes there's been a lot of bad days to go with the good days but, we've got a good manager who can get it right and VERY right some of the time - he just needs to suss out how to get it right most of the time.

i sometimes wonder if a lot of people on here are watching their first full season - it's never gonna be fast, flowing, rampaging football week in, week out. it won't be in the season we finally get up out of this god forsaken division either - ask Swansea - lose to non-league Havant one week, win 4-0 away at megabucks promotion rivals the next!

get a grip!

His football was boring...but it was effectiv at times....he saved us from relegation and almost got us in the play offs...he had earnt more time and i belive we would of gone up under him if we had stuck by him....the way we treated him was awful to be frank....

We had the sqaud and we had a manger with experince of getting out of this league and we was winning games....even if it was via hoof ball.....

Edited by oafc0000

Is it me or has the forum just attracted the worst of our fans?

Who's calling for Sheridan's head? That's laughable.

I suppose it's Shez' fault that players like Porter and Wellens were money-grabbing swines. He had to replace some good players, and we've had some awful look with injuries to experienced players like Lids and Gregan. So, he's then brought players like Smalley and Trotters through, which I'm for one thankful for. 20 games in and prices like £750k are being rumoured for Trotman.

He lead us to the bloody Play-offs in his first season. Then he had to get a new squad in because 3 left for money, a few left for other reasons, and the squad was too small anyway. So, on a small budget, he's got us going to Leeds, a team who had won 10/11 home games, and playing fantastically well, then traveling to Everton 4 days later and winning again.

Sheridan, yes, has to sort the unbalanced side out at home; that I feel he will do. He and the players have rustled up over £250k within a month, possibly more. That's a success surely. He's also set a nice club-record.

However, he will learn, and so will our young squad. I know we all want instant success, but when does it ever come overnight? Next season will be our time, I'm sure of that. Shez will have learned some lessons, going from a successful season to a rather disappointing season, based on league-form.

Like I say, come the end of the season, he'll have time to revise the team, bring players in who can do the job, and bloody win this club Promotion.

I'm with oafc0000 on this one: we've got to stick by our man, because I haven't enjoyed watching us play at home like we did last season for quite a while. And this season, we're going away, to very good teams, and expecting a positive result.

the difference between Shez and Moore is that at least under Shez we've had some good times, played some good football and got some cracking results - Everton & Leeds away are up there with many peoples favourite aways and both games happened within the last 27 DAYS.

yes there's been a lot of bad days to go with the good days but, we've got a good manager who can get it right and VERY right some of the time - he just needs to suss out how to get it right most of the time.

i sometimes wonder if a lot of people on here are watching their first full season - it's never gonna be fast, flowing, rampaging football week in, week out. it won't be in the season we finally get up out of this god forsaken division either - ask Swansea - lose to non-league Havant one week, win 4-0 away at megabucks promotion rivals the next!

get a grip!

I prefer not to think of Swansea, as they are yet another example of that growing band of clubs that came from below us only to leave us far behind.

???? Im not blaming the fans...aka moaners in the ground for us loseing....im trying to stick up for shez....what happened to ronnie started like this and I wasnt vocal enough...people who liked ronnie werent vocal enough....im standing up for a manager i want given time...even if he wasnt my choice for the job may i add....im just saying other fans should do as well!

People are behind shez if we did a poll on this site asking should he stay or go the majority would come out unanimously on his side He sitill has the respect of the fans. We are along way from the situation we were under Ronnie Moore where a large percentage of people wanted shot of him early on and it gathered momentum over the course of the season. Any concerns about Sheridan now could be quashed very quickly with a couple of astute signings if he doesn't do that then the mumrours of discontent will grow louder and louder and knowone wants that.

Shez can only work with what hes got which at the moment isn't alot. Some new plaeyrs will give him new options.