whos gonna partner hughes tonight

just wondering what your views are to who shez will pick tonight to play up front wiv lee hughes??

i wouldnt put smalley up there he looked out of place on sat far more affective on the wing!!

will he play 4 3 3 wiv taylor huges and smalley

i would play....

crossley

rubes

stammy

trotman

lomax

allott

jp

macca

taylor

hughes

smalley

swap rubes back to right back and drop young eardley because he is very low on confidence i think at the mo!!!!!!!

Edited by kellysheroes

Drop JP and give Wolf his chance. I don't actually think he is good enough but Shez does and until he is given a chance (not 10mins from the end when we are lumping it forward) we will never know.

Your right about Smalley i think he is a going to be a good right winger and i think has more potential than Taylor. All these people having a go at him seem to have forgotten his performances against Leeds and Everton.

Drop JP and give Wolf his chance. I don't actually think he is good enough but Shez does and until he is given a chance (not 10mins from the end when we are lumping it forward) we will never know.

Your right about Smalley i think he is a going to be a good right winger and i think has more potential than Taylor. All these people having a go at him seem to have forgotten his performances against Leeds and Everton.

Smalley has been consistant for a while. I dont think we will see Trotman tonight.....

352 for me tonight.

Hughes Wolfenden

Taylor Allott Kalala McDonald Eardley

Stam Trotman Hazell

Crossley

We need to try something different as we aren't creating much, pack the midfield, get everyone closing down when Carlisle are on the ball, force them into mistakes and hopefully get a goal.

Wolfy and Hughes up front, Taylor and Smalley on the wings, Allot and Macca central midfield, Eardley and Lomax at full back, Trotman and Stam at centre half and super Crossley in goal. 2-0 win for us to spark and unbeaten home run until the end of the season

just wondering what your views are to who shez will pick tonight to play up front wiv lee hughes??

i wouldnt put smalley up there he looked out of place on sat far more affective on the wing!!

i would play....

crossley

rubes

stammy

trotman

lomax

allott

jp

macca

taylor

hughes

smalley

swap rubes back to right back and drop young eardley because he is very low on confidence i think at the mo!!!!!!!

Same as usual, no one.

I think he was that poor on Saturday that he needs to be shipped out for a while.

I thought he did ok on Saturday, he was poor at the beginning of the game and Page was all over him but he seemed to settle down ok, there were certainly worse than him playing on saturday

i would play....

crossley

rubes

stammy

trotman

lomax

allott

jp

macca

taylor

hughes

smalley

Norm

Eards Trotters Stam Lomax

Smalley Macca Ratman Taylor

Hughes Wolfy

Subs

Pogs Ruebes JP Allesandra Black

Norm

Ruebes Stam Trotters

Eards JP Ratman Macca Taylor

Hughes Wolfy

Subs

Pogs Allesandra Lomax Thommo Smalley

Should add a caveat that if Trotters is on his way and is omitted then it's 442 all the way with Ruebes in alongside Stam and Thommo on the bench

Edited by danoafc

Smalley up front with Hughes for me. We need someone who can get up for headers and Wolfy just can't play like that.

If it's not going swimmingly (as per) then get Allesshardtospell on for some key pitchtime.

God, pitchtime. I'm sounding like those commentators on Boston Goals now.

Actually, I feel a bit sorry for Wolfy. I'd really love to see him play along a tall centre forward who can lay the ball off to him. The odd cameo with Ricketts aside, I thought we saw good glimpses of what he can do against Accrington Stanley in the paint pot. Shame that he's never had the luxury of a chance in the side with a big fella up front.

Wolfy and Hughes up front, Taylor and Smalley on the wings, Allot and Macca central midfield, Eardley and Lomax at full back, Trotman and Stam at centre half and super Crossley in goal. 2-0 win for us to spark and unbeaten home run until the end of the season

I'd go with that (or mebbe Alessandra for Woolfy) - one of em needs a go!