Jason Jarrett Signs - Midfielder

Right guys, 1st time poster, long time reader of this site.

What do you want to know about J ? I';ve been mates with him for a long while now. Went to school with him and played in the same school side as him.

Still go out on the beer with him in Bolton when he's around. Sound lad but in recent times a bit of a journeyman as not really had the chance with Preston.

He could have signed a 3 year pay as you play deal with Wigan just after they got promoted to the prem but he declined as he wanted regular 1st team footy.

Been unlucky with injuries but a strong powerful lad.

My only issue is that he's very similar to Kalala and Allot in breaking up play.

Hopefully he'll feel he has a point to prove and I am going to get on to him now to tell him we are expecting big things tonight!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at it the 1 month is probably because it is an emergency loan deal - done to get him registered quickly for tonight. Chances are that it will revert to the 3month (3rd May) once the paperwork is completed in full tomorrow. Hence the reason why Preston have announced 3rd May as that is what the formal deal will be.

A friend of mine has spent a lot of time with Jason. Seems to be one of those with a great deal of talent, but rather enjoys the off-field perks. That coupled with some unfortunate injury luck is the reason for the nomadic career. Potentially a good signing though - think a more classy macca-type.

What do you want to know about J ? I';ve been mates with him for a long while now. Went to school with him and played in the same school side as him.

Still go out on the beer with him in Bolton when he's around. Sound lad but in recent times a bit of a journeyman as not really had the chance with Preston.

He could have signed a 3 year pay as you play deal with Wigan just after they got promoted to the prem but he declined as he wanted regular 1st team footy.

My only issue is that he's very similar to Kalala and Allot in breaking up play.

Hopefully he'll feel he has a point to prove and I am going to get on to him now to tell him we are expecting big things tonight!

Interesting, what's this about his injuries? We could do without a new player in the physio room half the time...

My goodness!

I've just nearly fallen off my chair!

Positive comments Jerzy? Good stuff! :wink:

good greif i said all along of i see something positive i will post about it,

remember watching him and thinking he's the biz,hopefully JS will bring out the best in him.

in short this is very good news now sign a striker and keep trotman and i will be very happy(and suprised)

He does like the odd tipple .... although he has cooled down his drinking since his drink driving ban a few years back.

One thing we will get from him though is 100% commitment and he never shirks out of a challenge.

A few years ago he played against Arsenal in an FA Cup game for Stoke and gave Vieira a run for his money in the middle of the park.

Thanks for the info.

Let's hope he's as good for us as he sounds!

he is good,believe me if i knew otherwise i'd be moaning

decent signing,good player from what i can remember of him,shows he wants to play regular if he turned down a 3 year premier contract in favour of playing every week,hopefully be a big boost to the squad,wonder if thats it for today then.....