Match Thread

worst carlisle performance since thier conferance days according to radio cumbria.

Fantastic...

Quality performance, passing to feet, competing in midfield, strong at the back, bombardment of chances at their goal, couple of the young lads became men.... Brilliant. Shame about loosing Hughes so early.

Eardley was the one down side for me, what is going on with that lads passing. Hot going to go on about it, but I think he needs to pass the armband to Allott, who was immense tonight again. :)

worst carlisle performance since thier conferance days according to radio cumbria.

Fantastic...

Do you know why they were bad..... Because the Tics didn't give them a bloody minute. The closing down from front to back was immense with players twoing up most of the time in defence and playing quick ball into feet in attack. Forwards held the ball up brilliantly for midfield to come on at speed, hence McD's two goals from midfield. Carlisle did not have an answer last night and it feels good....... :grin::grin:

Quality performance, passing to feet, competing in midfield, strong at the back, bombardment of chances at their goal, couple of the young lads became men.... Brilliant. Shame about loosing Hughes so early.

Eardley was the one down side for me, what is going on with that lads passing. Hot going to go on about it, but I think he needs to pass the armband to Allott, who was immense tonight again. :)

Agree about Allott... He was running at the defence at pace. Good to see....

Do you know why they were bad..... Because the Tics didn't give them a bloody minute. The closing down from front to back was immense with players twoing up most of the time in defence and playing quick ball into feet in attack. Forwards held the ball up brilliantly for midfield to come on at speed, hence McD's two goals from midfield. Carlisle did not have an answer last night and it feels good....... :grin::grin:

I knew that you would! B)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3g5r7MkCBck