Trotman gone for 750k im hearing....

great bit of business that if so... especially if he was at the end of his contract..

all we need now is richards to go to chelsea for 40 million and we're laughing!!

If we got a £10M windfall id be GUTTED we had just sold Trotters.

Edited by Stitch_KTF

His new club won't want him suspended as soon as they sign him will they? If they are buying him it's probably their wishes that he didn't play tonight.

Well if they're willing to pay 6 figures for him then I'm sure a one game suspension wouldn't matter too much.

And anyway, it's likely he'll pick up the booking in the next few games so may as well get the ban out of the way!

If he was at BP then it means the rumours saying he was at Deepdale signing during their victory against WBA are false...

Well if they're willing to pay 6 figures for him then I'm sure a one game suspension wouldn't matter too much.

And anyway, it's likely he'll pick up the booking in the next few games so may as well get the ban out of the way!

If he was at BP then it means the rumours saying he was at Deepdale signing during their victory against WBA are false...

not sure ifs its nob end or argyle but we've accepted 350k up front upto 600k with appearance straight from mr corneys mouth, also noticed blackpoo's secretary there tonight and paul murray (watching carlisle obviously)

If we get more than £350k + add ons for him I will show my arse on the town hall steps.* PNE sound favourite to me which is why we have got JJ with them paying some of his wage

* I would just like to point out that anything posted on this site is not legally binding :)

Trotman WAS at the game last night. He turned up in a suit then got changed into a t-shirt and jeans just before kickoff.

He made a comment whilst walking through the lounge to someone which was "Im not going yet, nothing has been finalised".

But as he walked into the tunnel he was met by annother player who said "I cant beleive there letting you go for such a small amount, they could get well more money for you".

P.S. He was in PRESTON all yesterday having a medical.