game swap

daznathe

fa cup  

107 members have voted

1. 1. would you swap last nights 3 points for a hudds win and a game v chelsea

• yes
    • no

A big no from me.....nice to finally end the home league hoodoo after waiting 4mths to the day. Cup games come and go. We'll get to Stamford Bridge one day....be it in the cup or by some miracles over the next few years as we storm back up the leagues :grin:

It's destiny BB80!

First win back in the top flight - Oldham 3 Chelsea 0

First ever Premier League game - Chelsea 1 Oldham 1

When Sky go bust and ITV Digital take over and create the Super League (sponsored by Cadbury), we'll be there at Stamford Bridge. :)

A big no from me.....nice to finally end the home league hoodoo after waiting 4mths to the day. Cup games come and go. We'll get to Stamford Bridge one day....be it in the cup or by some miracles over the next few years as we storm back up the leagues :grin:

Think it might be a bit more likely that a destitute Chelsea storm down the leagues once their narcissistic megalomaniac gets bored and chucks his toy away.

them three points could be massive, no distractions either now so for me the three points are a no brainer therefore your no brainer is cancelled by my no brainer and also you are in the minority so its not a no brainer really is it?

Ok il go along with that.

So out of interest, lets conservatively assume that a 5th round tie with Chelsea would generate £300,000 for Latics. How many points in total would this majority you are within be prepared to purchase at a rate of £100,000 each, on top of the normal club running costs??? Me? Zero. Therefore I wont go along with your post and I will say the majority made a foolish decision. However if we got to the Championship I would pay for the points next season because promotion to the Prem would be so lucrative!

What a crazy topic :huh:

Edited by Stitch_KTF

I'll take the three points thank you very much. A cup run is very nice but i'd rather see us get out of this god forsaken league 1. Plus who wants to see us at Stamford Bridge over priced yuppy hell-hole its become, I've seen Oldham there (and we won). Although chanting 'where were you when you were sh*t' would have its benefits

:grin:

I'll have what your drinking... :wink: