Frankie "Six of the Best" Bunn

Guest oa exile

Guest oa_exile

In conjunction with OAFC, we have been bringing a series of merchandise to market and these will be sold both via the usual Club outlets and also from OWTB Staff and via our online shop. We have an agreement with OAFC and OWTB will only retain sufficient money to pay for the monthly costs incurred in running the Site. All remaining sale proceeds will be give to OAFC to help with the running of the Football Club.

In buying the Merchandise, you will be helping OWTB in meeting its running costs as well as assisting OAFC in generating much needed income. On top of that, you will also be getting your hands on quality merchandise which captures the proud history of Oldham Athletic in a series of "Legends" T-Shirts. Great for wearing yourself and superb as gifts for all ages.

We are now pleased to release Issue No 3 :

Frankie "Six of the Best" Bunn

1317_B.jpg

Cost is £11.99 + £2.00 P&P

Anyone interested to purchase please contact by posting on here or send us a PM.

Thanks for looking ,

Cheers

OWTB TEAM

frankieteedesigncutsmlfu2.jpg

No it isn't you! Let me look into it!

If you are after one/ both, send me a PM with your address and we'll get something sorted. We can either post them (P&P is £2) or can hand them over at a match or more usually, in the pub!

Can you let me know what sizes are left in both please?

We only receive the income if bought from our outlets (either the online shop or from one of us in person at games/ pubs etc). We retain a small percentage of the sale price (after vat) and the rest gets sent to OAFC.

I'll buy mine from one of your 'salesforce' and support both OWTB and OAFC.

Guest oa_exile
Sorry to be so impatient lads - but any idea when the Bunn t-shirts will be in the official site shop? I have two non-latic supporters here in Ireland who want one now... The six of the best really appealed to supporters of bloody brilliant football.

Sorry Mate :blush: Things have been a bit hectic "Behind the scenes" it's on the Admin list of things to do.

I am actually awaiting a pickie of the T Shirt front and back so we can get it done.

We have not forgotten , just bare with us i little bit :)