Hello folks

As you have noticed I have been able to get onto the site and read some very interesting mails these past few weeks.

Unfortunately I have not been able to post (some may say they are thankful for that.).

Just download firefox and the setting must have helped me to post on the site. Anyway just to say helllo and thank you all for your fantastic support this year, particularly the travelling fans.

Speak soon.

Barry

As you have noticed I have been able to get onto the site and read some very interesting mails these past few weeks.

Unfortunately I have not been able to post (some may say they are thankful for that.).

Just download firefox and the setting must have helped me to post on the site. Anyway just to say helllo and thank you all for your fantastic support this year, particularly the travelling fans.

Speak soon.

Barry

Well done Barry. Did you get my email about the techie trouble you were having?

Hi Barry, welcome aboard.

Appreciate that all efforts were made yesterday to sign a striker. Will this mean that plans are afoot to sign one, maybe two, on loan now? Still very much a critical area with Davie misfiring, Hughes injured and I concerned that there may well be too much reliance on young Alessandra.

:blink: Are you aware that all your negative positivity will be in trouble once the Earths magnetic poles shift as expected to do any time now. This will make us a Southern Club!!! when a trip oop North will be to Bournemouth!!!! Your reasoning will be very confusing AS WILL A COMPASS!!!! :grin:

I noticed Franny on the PA on Tuesday night welcomed the Carlisle fans who had come all that way down from the North West. That must be a different North West from the one Oldham is supposed to be in! :tongue1:

I noticed Franny on the PA on Tuesday night welcomed the Carlisle fans who had come all that way down from the North West. That must be a different North West from the one Oldham is supposed to be in! :tongue1:

Barry, just be careful what you say otherwise your posting will be moved/merged, you will be flamed and PM'd. Apart from that enjoy yourself.

Alec stands back and waits.......

Barry, just be careful what you say otherwise your posting will be moved/merged, you will be flamed and PM'd. Apart from that enjoy yourself.

Alec stands back and waits.......

You see - now we don't know whether you're genuinely bitter about the way things are - or you're just mucking about.

Either way - I'd like to think you generally enjoyed using the website.

If you have a serious weed with the staff or OWTB in general, please PM me with your concerns - perhaps we can resolve this matter in a mature way.

Thanks,

Matt.

Well done Barry. Did you get my email about the techie trouble you were having?

No sorry I didnt. I wondered what had happened after initial contact. Its funny rerally but my computer has really been playing up since Internet Explorer upgrades where installed. Someone advisewd me to download firefox. Miraculously since then my machine has been a lot faster and I can now post with you. Thanks for all your help. This is an excellent site.

Hi Barry, welcome aboard.

Appreciate that all efforts were made yesterday to sign a striker. Will this mean that plans are afoot to sign one, maybe two, on loan now? Still very much a critical area with Davie misfiring, Hughes injured and I concerned that there may well be too much reliance on young Alessandra.

Sorry Im late getting back Midsblue. Hughes should not be out too long and I know we made extra efforts to get strikers these past few days. Efforts I know are continuing.

Barry

Sorry Im late getting back Midsblue. Hughes should not be out too long and I know we made extra efforts to get strikers these past few days. Efforts I know are continuing.

Barry

Hi Barry,

Question, how frustrating is it for you, and the club in general, when players agree to join the club in principle, only to back out at the very last chance? Must leave a sour taste in your mouth!