Prediction Thread

Got a feeling we are going to do them some damaged tomoz, solid at the back and in the middle, pace up front and if we play anything like we did on Tuesday they are in for a shock.

2-0 latics; smalley (i can feel it) and Davies will break his duck, a games rest and back in wales (trying to show why he is in the wales squad)

bit optimistic i know but...........KEEP THE FAITH!

If Swansea try and outplay us then I feel we might have a chance at getting something from tomorrow but if they get stuck in and close us down it might be a different outcome. Carlisle did not close us down quickly enough and gave us space to play and this resulted in us looking quite comfortable. The teams that have closed us down quickly this season have had a lot of success and we do end up looking a bit lost.

Drphibes

2-1 Latics ............

1-1 Davies comes home to the valleys.............on another note decided to run with my new found optimism and go and i'm looking forward to my first League away game since Hudders. Was a great day last season and we're unbeaten at Swansea's various grounds in 3 games. And they've only beaten us once in 10 games, here's to making it 11!

If Swansea try and outplay us then I feel we might have a chance at getting something from tomorrow but if they get stuck in and close us down it might be a different outcome. Carlisle did not close us down quickly enough and gave us space to play and this resulted in us looking quite comfortable. The teams that have closed us down quickly this season have had a lot of success and we do end up looking a bit lost.

Drphibes

Few injuries, two wingers out and Pratley's out. On the downside Britton's fit and Robinson's on fire this season. First goal all important.Play like we did on Tuesday we have a chance.