Oh what a shirt!

The club could learn a lesson or two by looking at this. A classic shirt.

KtF,

Derek.

laticsteam80ske6.jpg

Back: Gary Hoolickin; John Bowden; John Platt; Peter McDonnell; Paul Futcher; Kenny Clements

Middle: Rodger Wylde; Martin Nuttall: Darron McDonagh; Nick Sinclair; Andy Birchenough; Dougie Anderson; Jim Steel; Mark Cooper

Front: Paul Atkinson; Steve Edwards ; John Ryan; Ged Keegan; Roger Palmer; Paul Heaton.

How many can you name Exile?

KtF,

Derek.

Back: Gary Hoolickin; John Bowden; John Platt; Peter McDonnell; Paul Futcher; Kenny Clements

Middle: Rodger Wylde; Martin Nuttall: Darron McDonagh; Nick Sinclair; ??? :Dougie Anderson; Jim Steel; Jim Branagan?

Front: Paul Atkinson; Steve Edwards ; John Ryan; Ged Keegan; Roger Palmer; Paul Heaton.

Back: Gary Hoolickin; John Bowden; John Platt; Peter McDonald; Paul Futcher; Kenny Clements

Middle: Rodger Wylde; ?: Darron McDonagh; Nick Sinclair;?:Dougie Anderson; ?

Front: Paul Atkinson; ?; John Ryan; Ged Keegan; Roger Palmer; Paul Heaton.

Martin Nuttall next to Wylde IC, and I think it is Steve Edwards between Atkinson and Ryan. The other two have me stumped too.

KtF,

Derek.

Edit: and surely it is Peter McDonagh?

Edited by DerekWilson_1968

Martin Nuttall next to Wylde IC, and I think it is Steve Edwards between Atkinson and Ryan. The other two have me stumped too.

KtF,

Derek.

Worked the Nuttall one out after I posted but I'll take the ???s away now you've confirmed it. Steve Edwards is right too. Had Paul Edwards in my head but it was nether of those!

I'm sure it was Peter McDonald. He lived 3 doors away from us in Grasscroft and I used to play against him in his back garde. Don't tell me I was getting his name wrong back then! No wonder he used to save all my penalties! :)

Back: Gary Hoolickin; John Bowden; John Platt; Peter McDonald; Paul Futcher; Kenny Clements

Middle: Rodger Wylde; Martin Nuttall: Darron McDonagh; Nick Sinclair; ??? :Dougie Anderson; ???

It's actually Peter McDonell - sorry for being pedantic!

I liked the shirt with the stripes down the sleeves and Umbro diamonds in them. Was that before this one? I think it was.

It's actually Peter McDonell - sorry for being pedantic!

I liked the shirt with the stripes down the sleeves and Umbro diamonds in them. Was that before this one? I think it was.

McDonell - that's the bugger Mart.

Yes it is the kit before the diamonds on the sleeves one.

KtF,

Derek.

Guest oa_exile

KtF,

Derek.

Surprised their lads that's Big Jim Steel and its' actually spelt Peter McDonnell

Guest oa_exile
McDonell - that's the bugger Mart.

Yes it is the kit before the diamonds on the sleeves one.

KtF,

Derek.

Sorry mate but the umbro diamonds were before this one