Although a slight copy of Newcastle and City...i rate the scarf idea.

For our next away game likely to have a large crowd which will probs now be next season e.g. Leeds, Hudds, or even Dale if they make it...I had the idea of the club purchasing aload of scarfs, half of the load blue, half tangerine or white, dont have to be the best quality or have the badge on or anything so they arre cheap enough to buy.

Then when purchasing a ticket, each fan is given a scarf. And even to avoid our slightly stingy clubs costs, we could add 50p onto the ticket price, which im sure fans wouldnt mind paying.

Just an idea though!

For our next away game likely to have a large crowd which will probs now be next season e.g. Leeds, Hudds, or even Dale if they make it...I had the idea of the club purchasing aload of scarfs, half of the load blue, half tangerine or white, dont have to be the best quality or have the badge on or anything so they arre cheap enough to buy.

Then when purchasing a ticket, each fan is given a scarf. And even to avoid our slightly stingy clubs costs, we could add 50p onto the ticket price, which im sure fans wouldnt mind paying.

Just an idea though!

PORT VALE MARCH 1st,the best away win since Everton/Leeds/Tramps it will happen this season

Just an idea though!

went to a game at olympic stdium a s roma ticket was cheap and your program and other bumph was on your seat waiting for you allin the price!!!! exchange rate made it about £15, top atmosphere.

went to a game at olympic stdium a s roma ticket was cheap and your program and other bumph was on your seat waiting for you allin the price!!!! exchange rate made it about £15, top atmosphere.

Off for my first trip to watch Sampdoria the day after Luton / Inspiral Carpets away ... can't wait.

Regarding the scarves if there is a demand I will get some more done and may have tassels on this time.